Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Any West MI triathletes looking for a 2018 sponsor?
Quote | Reply
I am the manager of a new corporate sponsored endurance team in West Michigan and looking for some athletes for the Grand Rapids Tri and Michigan Titanium. We are providing jerseys of course, as well as paying race fees and USAT fees, and the plan is to pay for AG and overall podium placements. Our sponsor is very motivated to get on the podium, so I am working with them to get good incentives for podiums.

We are recruiting men and women of any age group. As long as you have a good resume of races, we are interested.

If you have no sponsor commitments for 2018 send me a message and we can talk. You don't need to commit to anything right now, but I am wanting to get a list of people that are interested so we can get some things in motion over the fall/winter.

-beercity
Quote Reply
Re: Any West MI triathletes looking for a 2018 sponsor? [beercity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You had me until you said podium! Does half aquabike at GR Tri count? I came in second, but that's b/c I was probably one of only two guys under the age of 50 doing it, lol.
Quote Reply
Re: Any West MI triathletes looking for a 2018 sponsor? [Toefuzz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Toefuzz wrote:
You had me until you said podium! Does half aquabike at GR Tri count? I came in second, but that's b/c I was probably one of only two guys under the age of 50 doing it, lol.

message me your info. I think we want full-event athletes but I am not ruling anything out.
Quote Reply
Re: Any West MI triathletes looking for a 2018 sponsor? [beercity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Beer City; Yes I may be interested. Can you contact me?
Quote Reply