Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Do you approve or disapprove of the job Trump is doing as president? [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Do you think the demographics of the people polled are similar to the demographics of a triathlon forum?

No, i don't think that. It was more of an open ended question.

I do think, however, that the LR is at least 50% Republican. Maybe its a little more or a little less, and he has an 80+% approval rating among Republicans. It seems that either the Republicans here are the other 20%, or we have a Bradley effect going on here (want to appear one way while really thinking another).

I personally can't say as I have no idea.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: Do you approve or disapprove of the job Trump is doing as president? [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Obama wasted 8 years playing identity politics. He divided the country more then any President in my lifetime, and that says a lot.

Identity politics is not making a bunch of people angry by standing there being black. Its making a bunch of people angry at the blacks.

And its been 8 months, not 8 years.

Quote Reply
Re: Do you approve or disapprove of the job Trump is doing as president? [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
b) Disapprove
Quote Reply
Re: Do you approve or disapprove of the job Trump is doing as president? [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Approve but you wont tally my vote because apparently I am on your stupid list.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Question: Do you approve of the job Trump is doing as president?

b) Disapprove

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Do you approve or disapprove of the job Trump is doing as president? [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think that makes 3.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
I think that makes 3.

I actually hold views similar to Duffy's on this as I had much of the same views on Obama. There were some policies I like and some I don't.
Quote Reply
Re: Do you approve or disapprove of the job Trump is doing as president? [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I actually hold views similar to Duffy's on this as I had much of the same views on Obama.

Which policies of Obama did you agree with?

Which ones of Trump do you disagree with?

I ask because I don't recall many here who tend to lean Republican actually agree with anything during the Obama years. As for Trump, I don't think I could explain a single policy of his because I've never heard him talk about policy.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Disapprove

Matt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Neither approve nor disapprove. Positives - President Trump has eliminated the PC BS that has been inflaming this country for several decades. His comments after Charlottesville were accurate, i.e. there were good people on both sides. Unfortunately, the uber liberal media lumped all of the original protest group into a bunch of neo-nazis. Negatives - his narcissistic tendencies overwhelm him at crucial times and his behavior is less than presidential.

I was in northern Iraq from early 2013 until mid-2016. I can vouch for the fact that the Kurdish people did not like President Obama's policies and thought the US had become weak. I don't know how they all feel now, but the ones I am still in touch with have become respectful of our country's policies again. Not that they like the current President. They just feel more confident that America will stand behind them even if Baghdad or Tehran turn on them.
Quote Reply
Re: Do you approve or disapprove of the job Trump is doing as president? [scooter58] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
scooter58 wrote:
Neither approve nor disapprove. Positives - President Trump has eliminated the PC BS that has been inflaming this country for several decades. His comments after Charlottesville were accurate, i.e. there were good people on both sides. Unfortunately, the uber liberal media lumped all of the original protest group into a bunch of neo-nazis. Negatives - his narcissistic tendencies overwhelm him at crucial times and his behavior is less than presidential.

I was in northern Iraq from early 2013 until mid-2016. I can vouch for the fact that the Kurdish people did not like President Obama's policies and thought the US had become weak. I don't know how they all feel now, but the ones I am still in touch with have become respectful of our country's policies again. Not that they like the current President. They just feel more confident that America will stand behind them even if Baghdad or Tehran turn on them.

WTF! How can someone who simply hates another individual due to their religion, color of their skin or sexual persuasion be a good person? That's just fucking stupid! There were bad people on both sides would be a true statement. Only one side had good people.

And of what policies are they respectful?

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply
Re: Do you approve or disapprove of the job Trump is doing as president? [TheRef65] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Disapprove.
from a long way away, and with media that I've consumed both here in Australia and from Europe, it appears that the rest world is thinking
" only in America!"
Not wanting to insult those who exercised their democratic right, ( in Australia, its an obligation ) to vote, and you've ended up with POTUS Trump.

Are you, as a nation, even slightly embarrassed to be represented by him?
Quote Reply
Re: Do you approve or disapprove of the job Trump is doing as president? [TheRef65] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheRef65 wrote:
scooter58 wrote:

WTF! How can someone who simply hates another individual due to their religion, color of their skin or sexual persuasion be a good person? That's just fucking stupid! There were bad people on both sides would be a true statement. Only one side had good people.

Perhaps you will be surprised to learn that there are lots of people who want to leave the statues where they are. (I posted a survey last week) Half of all blacks want to keep the statues as they are. the only group how does not want to leave the statues alone (i.e. over 50% of the group) are those who identify as hating Trump and those who consider themselves as strong Democrats. So there are lots of good people on both sides of this issue. And I suspect almost none of them support Nazis.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
4...approve
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheRef65 wrote:
scooter58 wrote:

-
Might get some insight from this piece. I think it mostly goes back to regional fears of Iran. Here's one paragraph:

"“Clarity,” the prime minister says, and the hope for a more decisive approach is the reason why he and other Arab leaders prefer Trump, despite the bombast and uncertainty the first six months of his presidency have unleashed. Unstated, but by all accounts just as significant, is the expectation that Trump will take a more hawkish approach toward Syria’s backers in Iran, and Hariri repeatedly brought up concessions Obama made toward Tehran to get his nuclear deal as an example of how the U.S. lost its way in the region."

http://www.politico.com/...-barack-obama-215441
Quote Reply

Prev Next