Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Nor enough women's in Morocco?
Quote | Reply

"At least 15 boys, aged seven to 15, have contracted rabies after gang-raping a donkey in Morocco.

The teens spent a week at the Mechraa Belksiri Hospital in the rural town of Sidi Al Kamel receiving treatment and a rabies vaccination after contracting the disease.

However, it is feared that the number of children infected with the disease is much higher with families taking their young children for tests in hospitals.

Police are appealing to anyone who “approached” or “admired” the donkey to come forward in order to be tested for the disease and seek treatment.

The donkey has since been put down."
-The Middle East Monitor

And I thought we had troubles here in North America
Quote Reply
Re: Nor enough women's in Morocco? [MLCRISES] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The donkey shouldn't have dressed so provocatively.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Nor enough women's in Morocco? [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well it wont do it again. Floozy was promptly stoned for bringing shame to the barn.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Speaking of donkeys and rape, what happened to all those women the democrats trotted around during the campaign that claimed to be assaulted by Trump?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Nor enough women's in Morocco? [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Speaking of donkeys and rape, what happened to all those women the democrats trotted around during the campaign that claimed to be assaulted by Trump?

They are back working the rest stops.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Nor enough women's in Morocco? [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
Duffy wrote:

They are back working the rest stops.

I don't get it.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Typical middle-eastern mentality to kill the rape victim, I'm sure it was a nice Ass.
Quote Reply
Re: Nor enough women's in Morocco? [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JD21 wrote:
Typical middle-eastern mentality to kill the rape victim, I'm sure it was a nice Ass.

Credit to you for the first ass joke. I was going to say that this action gives new meaning to the phrase "a nice piece of ass."

''The enemy isn't conservatism. The enemy isn't liberalism. The enemy is bulls**t.''

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I didn't even know that 7 year olds were capable of such acts, even if they wanted to. Also, are they standing on a stool or the other kids holding them up? I have so many questions on logistics that none of this really makes any sense.

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Nor enough women's in Morocco? [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This reminds me of an old joke about an irish craftsman at the bar. No matter what his accomplishments, he can't shake the moniker Micky the Goat Fucker.

These kids are now going to be known through the village as Mohammad the Donkey Fuckers
Quote Reply
Re: Nor enough women's in Morocco? [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri-Banter wrote:
I didn't even know that 7 year olds were capable of such acts, even if they wanted to. Also, are they standing on a stool or the other kids holding them up? I have so many questions on logistics that none of this really makes any sense.

Nope, I don't have any questions. I'm fine with not knowing.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply