Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Is there a good (quality/accurate) documentary on Benghazi?
Quote | Reply
Unfortunately, I do not know what i should about Benghazi. Saw that 13 hours got mixed reviews....I will watch it if there isn't anything better on the subject. Any recommendations? Trying to use long trainer rides to learn something,
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a good (quality/accurate) documentary on Benghazi? [Mike Alexander] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was pleasantly surprised by 13 hours. Watch it, then watch the extra footage and go from there. It's not a documentary, it's a Micheal bay film, and the action is embellished. But, it is actually a pretty good film to start with, if you don't know much about the events of benghazi.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a good (quality/accurate) documentary on Benghazi? [Mike Alexander] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mike Alexander wrote:
Unfortunately, I do not know what i should about Benghazi. Saw that 13 hours got mixed reviews....I will watch it if there isn't anything better on the subject. Any recommendations? Trying to use long trainer rides to learn something,

Have you tried Innocence of Muslims?

Quote Reply
Re: Is there a good (quality/accurate) documentary on Benghazi? [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
13 Hours doesn't get the events right. I won't even call them 'events'. Maybe the Fox News version of what happened, but it certainly isn't a documentary or something that even comes close to the facts (except for where it actually happened). I think 300 was a more factually based movie.

I talk to myself because mine are the only answers I'll accept - George Carlin
Quote Reply
Re: Is there a good (quality/accurate) documentary on Benghazi? [Tatonka] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Which events are you referring to?

As I mentioned - it's not a documentary, it's an action movie based on the event.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Benghazi became such a supercharged political event - really you'd have to dig into original docs and testimony yourself to get anywheres near the truth . . . Assuming a 'truth' actually exists. For sure in 10 minutes anyone can find a truth about Benghazi they like.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The ambassador there was assasinated by the illuminati because he was about to expose his gay affair with Barak obama.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mike Alexander wrote:

What the f******?
Quote Reply