Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Did Trump buckle to the mob in Boston?
Quote | Reply
Damn, The Donald can't please anyone:

Author and radio host Michael Savage scolded President Trump and left-wing “Antifa” protesters in an exclusive interview with Breitbart News Sunday — accusing President Trump of having “buckled to the mob” in Boston and warning that if Trump keeps kowtowing to Antifa and other leftist groups, “it’s all over.”

Savage accused Trump of “catering to the left-wing mobs” and connected recent riots in Virginia and Boston to the apparent new tone in the White House, which was seen just a day after White House chief strategist Steve Bannon departed to retake his position as executive chairman of Breitbart News.

“It’s the streets of Boston that caused the events in the White House,” Savage said. “Trump has buckled to the mob. They broke him with mass hysteria about ‘all conservatives, all nationalists, are merged with neo-Nazis.’ So Trump is now catering to the left-wing mobs. He is catering to Antifa.”

http://www.breitbart.com/...e-trump-buckled-mob/

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Did Trump buckle to the mob in Boston? [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was a brief moment of decency - it will pass
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can't believe that Michael Savage is still alive. He seemed so angry when I used to hear him on the radio 10 years ago - I figured he would have a stroke.

He was too over the top for me. I remember hearing him saying something along the lines of "you should bow down and worship me because I am right on so many issues"

Of course, I don't listen to any political talk radio any more since I let it get me so worked up. That and my thoughts have changed on a few issues. When I was commuting to work every day, I made the decision to stop listening to talk radio and start listening to audio books. It was amazing how much difference it made in my attitude.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wait... Someone was on Breitbart ripping Trump just days after Bannon "resigned"? Colour me shocked.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Did Trump buckle to the mob in Boston? [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
I can't believe that Michael Savage is still alive.

He's still going strong and as popular as ever. 6th or 7th place with ~10M listeners weekly. I still tune in when I feel a need to curb my optimism.
Quote Reply
Re: Did Trump buckle to the mob in Boston? [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This has been my experience since kicking social media and a vast reduction in my consumption of news, while increasing my consumption of novels. I'm just not so worked up about things I cannot change and am thinking more clearly with the things I can change.

rick_pcfl wrote:
Of course, I don't listen to any political talk radio any more since I let it get me so worked up. That and my thoughts have changed on a few issues. When I was commuting to work every day, I made the decision to stop listening to talk radio and start listening to audio books. It was amazing how much difference it made in my attitude.
Quote Reply