Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

A Fly Ball Catch for the Ages (Junior League World Series)
Quote | Reply
This one belongs in the highlight reels for all eternity. It's one of the best of all time, no matter the league or playing level, and there are plenty of pro ballplayers watching it and saying "Kid's got mad skills." :-)

Sportsargument.com on Twitter: "Junior League World Series!! #MLB #JLWS #LLWS #Baseball ⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️ https://t.co/uLJMQWD1U7"

Read the whole story here:

‘Dude, you’re crazy’: Amazing catch from Taylor tourney goes viral

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Last edited by: big kahuna: Aug 21, 17 7:09
Quote Reply
Re: A Fly Ball Catch for the Ages (Junior League World Series) [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Terrific. Too bad about Grosse Pointe though.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: A Fly Ball Catch for the Ages (Junior League World Series) [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome.

Books @ Amazon
"If only he had used his genius for niceness, instead of Evil." M. Smart
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great catch.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great catch, very similar to the one Austin Jackson had recently flipping over the bullpen wall at Fenway.

"You can never win or lose if you don't run the race." - Richard Butler

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am the wet blanket.

Great catch. However, that shouldn't be a homerun.

Stupid rule.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Last edited by: BLeP: Aug 21, 17 14:53
Quote Reply
Re: A Fly Ball Catch for the Ages (Junior League World Series) [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Should he have to get one foot in bounds like NCAA or two feet like Pro's ?

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: A Fly Ball Catch for the Ages (Junior League World Series) [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought it was ruled a home run? Which it should have been the ball was in his glove when his feet were still above the field of play
Quote Reply
Re: A Fly Ball Catch for the Ages (Junior League World Series) [D.O.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
D.O. wrote:
I thought it was ruled a home run? Which it should have been the ball was in his glove when his feet were still above the field of play

Mistype. It shouldn't be a HR. Just my opinion. I know what the rule says.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They did eventually rule it an out since his feet were in the field of play when he made the catch.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Glad he survived. Bump Bailey wasn't so lucky.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: A Fly Ball Catch for the Ages (Junior League World Series) [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
Glad he survived. Bump Bailey wasn't so lucky.

Yeah, he wasn't a natural at it, was he? ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply