Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2016 Canyon Speedmax CF SLX 8.0 Size M - USA
Quote | Reply
Canyon Speedmax CF SLX 8.0, size Medium, green/back. Getting this bike to the US was the biggest headache ever . . . I bought the bike from Canyon through a friend in Italy, had another friend pick it up in Italy once it was shipped (after a six month wait) and bring it back to the US only to find out the frame is too small. Very sad day - tried to work with Canyon to get a bigger frame but a) they don't sell just the frame and b) even if I could convince them to I'd still have to go back to Europe to get it. :( The bike has been ridden exactly one time, 56 miles in a race.

Details:
- the aero water bottle launched during the race; never to be seen again. Canyon does sell that component separately but you will either have to find someone in a country they sell to to buy it for you or wait until the end of the year when they are (hopefully) available in the US.
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 shifters and brake levers
- DT Swiss R32 Spline Wheels with Continental GP 4000S II Tires
- 53/39 Chainrings
- Fizik Arione saddle

The full specs are on the canyon website (everything on the bike is stock); feel free to ask any questions!

$5,700; I'll have it professionally packed by my bike shop (located in NYC - could do local pickup as well) - if shipped, buyer pays bikeflights fee (but I will have it packed).

Photos on request.
Last edited by: JAH294: Apr 12, 17 23:08
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 Canyon Speedmax CF SLX 8.0 Size M - USA [JAH294] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested. Can you send me photos of the bike. Any issues outside of the missing hydration system? Do you still have the bento box? Thanks Jason
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hi. is the bike still available? please pm pics.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Please send pic
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 Canyon Speedmax CF SLX 8.0 Size M - USA [Tig3rMil3s] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, is the bike still available? I am a size M, I already tried it in EU. I live in UES, NYC.

Follow me on IG: @Commandersnake
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 Canyon Speedmax CF SLX 8.0 Size M - USA [commandersnake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
????

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 Canyon Speedmax CF SLX 8.0 Size M - USA [commandersnake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have pmd him also but have not any responses

David

H & A Racing
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2016 Canyon Speedmax CF SLX 8.0 Size M - USA [dbro1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dbro1 wrote:
I have pmd him also but have not any responses
Thanks a lot for the heads up. That bike is probably gone.

Cheers!

Quote Reply