Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

RIP Jerry
Quote | Reply
Sad to report the passing of a legend. RIP Jerry Lewis
http://variety.com/2017/film/news/jerry-lewis-dies-dead-nutty-professor-1202533899/
Quote Reply
Re: RIP Jerry [50+] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He's was the definition of entertainment genius for millions. And the work he did on the Jerry Lewis MDA Telethon for 44 years should never be forgotten. Jerry and Dino together again....

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: RIP Jerry [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
He's was the definition of entertainment genius for millions. And the work he did on the Jerry Lewis MDA Telethon for 44 years should never be forgotten. Jerry and Dino together again....

The passing of a comedy legend, and one of the world's most influential humanitarians for decades with his MDA telethon, which was a staple of the Labor Day weekend for millions for years. I'm sure he'll be deeply mourned by many here in the U.S., as well as in France. ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One of the few famous people I've ever run across. I was at a conference in San Diego and was running down by some marina and went past him and his entourage walking in the other direction. He was dressed like a pimp. A gaudy purple and gold track suit with a bunch of ostentatious gold jewelry.
Quote Reply
Re: RIP Jerry [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
One of the few famous people I've ever run across. I was at a conference in San Diego and was running down by some marina and went past him and his entourage walking in the other direction. He was dressed like a pimp. A gaudy purple and gold track suit with a bunch of ostentatious gold jewelry.

Ahhh...the 'Vegas era' Jerry. ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not enough cred is given to this national hero. Through his labor Day telethons they brought in over $2.4 billion for MDA.
He also made us laugh!

Quote Reply