Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Maybe There's A Technological Solution To Drafting After All [zedzded] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zedzded wrote:
There's no f**cking way I'm racing draft legal with some of the spanners from my club and others that I race against. I don't care what the stats are, these people scare me.

This ^^^

I've been in enough tri club group rides that turned into total cluster&^%s that I ride alone or in very small groups of trusted people now. Those were just Sat training rides. Throw in race day adrenaline and egos... no way I'd race a draft-legal AG race.
Quote Reply
Re: Maybe There's A Technological Solution To Drafting After All [B_Doughtie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
B_Doughtie wrote:
1st- i dont think LC (70.3/IM) should ever go DL. Im discussing real possibility of sprint races going DL. I believe the case that Slowman talked about in mexico, no DL races were longer then olympic so your tri bike can still be ridden in LC events, and he even made the case that apparently with rise in DL participation, that non-draft numbers didn't suffer either.

At 2016 itu worlds, i believe they said ~750 people did the DL sprint. There were wrecks, but it wasn't dangerous at all. 1 looped bike course, closed course, wave starts.

Sure, I can see the options for short course racing moving to DL.
Quote Reply

Prev Next