Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Vuelta on TV in Canada?
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know if there will be any coverage of he Vuelta on Canadian TV? I have Telus and i don't see it anywhere. I'm seriously thinking of changing providers because they didn't cover the Giro either. Any ideas?

I'll probably be able to stream some of it but i don't intend subscribing to any services.

Quote Reply
Re: Vuelta on TV in Canada? [russ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AFAIK, nada.

Sportsnet used to show all three grand tours. Now just the lame TdF.

I like being able to turn on my TV and play from the PVR. Streaming sucks. Not sure what I'll do.
Quote Reply
Re: Vuelta on TV in Canada? [NordicSkier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I usually Google for free TV streams. I have to watch from the computer monitor, on low resolution, but it works pretty well on a pinch.
Quote Reply
Re: Vuelta on TV in Canada? [danbandurka] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i used to stream from steephill tv but that fubo channel seems to be eating all the streaming channels up this year. Really annoying, only last year the vuelta was on and the year before that the Giro was on as well. aaaaaahhhh.

Quote Reply
Re: Vuelta on TV in Canada? [russ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It has been free on the cyclingtv app. They keep threatening that each day is the last free one, and thereafter it will cost $12.00 for the rest of the Vuelta, but so for they have not implemented a charge.
Quote Reply
Re: Vuelta on TV in Canada? [markea] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Its still on for free in canada on cycling.tv. For reasons i don't understand no commentary today.
Quote Reply
Re: Vuelta on TV in Canada? [markea] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You know if they get their technical problems resolved on the last day, I will pay them 2x$12 (their original ask) for the awesome free coverage they have provided up to now. cycling.tv has been awesome. I can watch it anywhere and watch it anytime, I don't have to record it and I just keep going back to any part that I want from any of my devices and restart from there!
Quote Reply
Re: Vuelta on TV in Canada? [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree - its been great, so far. The commentary just started up. I found the ambient noise feed interesting.
Quote Reply