Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Vice Report on Charlottesville, holy f*ck [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Here's a photographers take on the car plowing into the counter protesters.

Quote:
(The car driver) reversed up the hill so he could come barreling down at a higher speed. I absolutely remember the sound of when he hit the crowd – the thumps, and sounds, and things like that. It sounded like a car wreck, but there were just so many human bodies involved. It was unlike anything I’d seen or heard.

Not defending this goon -- who'd relocated to Maumee, Ohio from Florence, Kentucky in the very recent past -- in the least (and I personally hope he has the book thrown at him) but eyewitness accounts are more and more being recognized as almost the least accurate retellings out there.

I'd be more inclined to put my trust in the many video and audio recordings available vis a vis this seeming crime. People are "seeing" what they're brains are wanting them to "see," which has been the case in a vast number of testimonies in criminal trials.

Again, I have to ask: Where the HELL was law enforcement when these two groups of idiots (the Antifa communists and the Nazis/white supremacists) were mixing it up? Who decided it was smart to pull the cops back when both groups were observed moving closer and closer to each other? When they were getting ready to turn the entire event into a modern-day and violent rendition of the Sharks and the Jets, but with actual bloodletting and none of the cool symphonic orchestration or choreography? SMDH.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply

Prev Next