Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

power2max Website Issue
Quote | Reply
Wondering if anyone has had any issues ordering a power meter on the power2max website? I'm trying to take advantage of the summer sale deals and when I try to purchase the order does not go through. I've gotten to the last page on my windows computer, iPad, and Android phone, but when I hit the button after entering my credit card info nothing happens.

I've emailed them and no response yet. There is no phone number to call on the US website.

Pretty frustrated and would go a different route but the price is right and want 165 rotor cranks.
Quote Reply
Re: power2max Website Issue [run2tri80] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I ordered from them three weeks ago, and the order is still sitting on their website as "Pending". No payment yet or anything, but their support team said order confirmation will follow.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
North America, specifically Illinois of USA here. I ordered yet another type s for a 30mm Rotor spindle last week. It shipped the next day and arrived Monday.

I had a question beforehand (There had been a Europe sale and I was *hoping* a North America sale would appear soon. The rep responded the same day and told me to wait another day.) that was responded too.

So, no issues here. The 'support' email I received from was Michael at Support@power2max.com.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you getbyour order in yet?

I just placed an order yesterday for. Rotor 3D+ Type S and immediately got an order confirmation. My order is showing processing with my card showing a pending charge.
Quote Reply
Re: power2max Website Issue [loxx0050] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I contacted Michael at the support email address on the website. Super helpful and took my order over email, since something was up with my web browser. Already received the power meter. So really quick and helpful customer service!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm going to post up in the classifieds two of my many sets of Rotor Power2Max type S arms. I buy directly from Power2Max as they have all lengths from 150mm to 180mm. I have been experimenting with crank length and the 155mm and 160mm's did not work for me. You can buy the arms and they come to $315.00 shipped. I'm selling for $200 each. Basically new, only couple hundred miles or less on them.
Quote Reply