Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Smoking can be hazardous to your health - especially in a car filled with propane gas
Quote | Reply
Honey? What's that smell? I don't know but it stinks. Why don't you light up a cigarette to cover the smell?

Story here -

A couple transporting a barbecue grill were injured Sunday after their rental sport utility vehicle exploded, Orlando police said.

Authorities say the crash happened about 3:30 p.m. near the entrance of the Central Florida Fairgrounds near Colonial Drive and Pete Parrish Boulevard.

The couple, Pierre Dadaille and Meguydeline Dessource, had the grill in the back of their red Kia Sorento, Orlando Police Lt. Cindy Lane said.

The grill was turned on and the propane tank was open and connected, Lane said.

Police said the wife started to light a cigarette and the SUV exploded.

The vehicle continued heading westbound and crashed into a pole, Lane said.

Quote Reply
Re: Smoking can be hazardous to your health - especially in a car filled with propane gas [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Puts a whole new meaning on "no smoking".
Quote Reply
Re: Smoking can be hazardous to your health - especially in a car filled with propane gas [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Given how bad that damage looks, I'm really surprised they survived.

I'd imagine the concussive effects of an explosion in that small an area would be yuge.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Too bad Mythbusters have been retired. It'd be pretty neat to watch them replicate the forces experienced on a human body under those conditions.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here is an actor re-enactment

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I feel kind of bad about myself for how hard I laughed while reading that article.

I echo the earlier post; I am amazed that they survived this.

----------------------------
Jason
None of the secrets of success will work unless you do.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
if they were/are a 'couple', as in fornicating, i hope at least one of them became sterile.

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
we're doomed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The real bitch of this? They probably opted out of the rental insurance.
Quote Reply