Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS 2016/7 Cervelo P2 w/ upgrades -Sold
Quote | Reply
I am offering up my Cervelo P2. I've upgraded most of it to a high end SRAM 1x, but can easily (read get a front der and cable) be put back as 2x.

Upgrades:
Carbon SRAM TT 1190 R2C Barend Shifters (both of them for aesthetics and if wanting to ever go back to 2x)
SRAM CX-1 Force Rear Derailleur
SRAM Red Aerolink Brakes
Vision Basebar
Vision Aero Brake Levers

Mods: Rear Brake Cable Re-route

I have several choices for front chainrings. I still have the little 36 on, just because I haven't had time to remove it.
It'll come with the stock Gossamer 52t,
But if interested can have for $20 an almost new Black and Silver FSA 50t, for $30 more a used and partially dremeled Osymetric 50t, or for $40 an almost new 56t Doval.

I 1x has been perfect with no dropped chains.

Frame is scratch free, only blemish is a good tire rub thru on the first day I had it on the inner chainstay caused by a too loose skewer and some torque crossing a busy street.

Asking $2700 Shipped Conus

Extras: Add $100 for a couple week old XLab Versa 900 carbon between the arm hydration system

Fwiw I'm 6'1 and am close to being at the big end for this frame size. Should fit 5'7ish to 6'1 or 2.
Size 54.
Last edited by: Meek: Apr 18, 18 4:18
Quote Reply
Re: FS 2016/2017 Cervelo P2 w/ 1x & upgrades [Meek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I'm having problems with tinypic. Here's one that came out. Bike comes with stock wheelset, not the wheels in pic. Nor a bike computer if one is on bike in pic. Thanks.
Quote Reply