Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Any New Bike Releases Rumored for Kona? [chrisgrigsby] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Premier Tactical is definitely the newest addition to this list. The first bikes shipped last week (mine's coming any day now...) Can't wait!
Quote Reply
Re: Any New Bike Releases Rumored for Kona? [moonmonkey02] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
moonmonkey02 wrote:
chrisgrigsby wrote:
Looking for a new triathlon bike for next season and am curious what, if any, new bikes are rumored to be coming out soon.

1. Trek Speed Concept: As per the Trek 2018 thread, it seems curious that there is a 2018 mid-range Speed Concept on the website but no high-end model.

2. Canyon USA Release: Bueller?

3. Cervelo P2/P3/P5 Update: Any one hear of a P5X trickle down update to the rest of the line?

4. Specialized Shiv: Similar to Trek, there are only mid-range models on the website and an S-Works frame set.

5. Anything Else?

anything new coming out won't be any faster than the bikes out now or 5 or 10 years ago.

spend it on something else that will make you go faster.

Well, seeing as how I don't currently own a Tri bike, I think I'm in the clear...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So it looks like the Canyon USA site went live yesterday, but the price of the Canyon Speedmax 7.0 went from $1999 to $2499 overnight. Still a good deal?

https://www.canyon.com/en-us/triathlon/speedmax/speedmax-cf-7-0

And although the site is live, the bikes still aren't 'available' to order...also, anyone here have a link to any wind tunnel testing of the Speedmax?

At this point, I'm really hoping for an update to the Cervelo P2/P3 lineup with some P5X trickle down tech, but I'm guessing that is a long shot.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wait for Interbike

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply

Prev Next