Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Strange denizens of the foot path. [DrTriKat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Big ego and lots of confidence (that the rest of her can't match) make for a self-centric world, so naturally whatever you did must have had something to do with her.

Once you understand there are people like that, then their words and actions make a whole lot more sense.

Edit: or drugs. Probably of a legal, medical, variety.
Last edited by: Dilbert: Dec 30, 17 13:34
Quote Reply
Re: Strange denizens of the foot path. [tyme] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Years ago, when my dog was a lot younger, I used to run with her a lot in Miami. I always kept her on a short leash and she stayed right by my side but she also used to love to startle people.

All the other runners, at least the ones I could pass, were wearing headphones and couldn't hear us coming up on them. As we'd pass my dog would love to lick their hands which would always make them jump out of their skin. She'd then look up at them with the biggest grin on her face. No one ever got mad after seeing her but she scared the ever loving daylights out of a ton of people.
Quote Reply
Re: Strange denizens of the foot path. [ptbashor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So this morning, on the paved path, a guy on an electric scooter zooming downhill with a year-old baby in a backpack. The baby had a helmet. Both gleeful.

There was a parkie nearby doing some raking. She looked at me and simultaneously we shook our heads and said "Dads".
Quote Reply

Prev Next