Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Reynolds 66, Blackwell 100, Limar Crono 05
Quote | Reply
For sale:

Reynolds 66 carbon tubular wheeset, with Campagnolo 10sp freehub. Wheels are in great condition, used for only a handful of races. Will include the glued rubber, and wheel bag. EDIT: $400 + shipping

Blackwell 100 carbon tubular wheelset on Zipp hubs, with Shimano 10sp freehub, and DuraAce 11-23 cassette. Wheels are in good condition. The rear wheel has some clear coat removal around the brake surface. Will include the glued rubber, and an IMNZ wheel bag. EDIT: $350 + shipping

Limar Crono 05 Aero Helmet, size L. This was one of the original shorty aero lids. Used only for 2 races. Have the original box, and some unused internal replacement pads. EDIT $50 + shipping

PM for more pictures and details.

"The runner-up John Dunbar, a US Navy Seal, led after the second transition and had a chance to win but ran out of water on the marathon course; his support crew resorted to giving him beer instead." -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ironman_Triathlon
Last edited by: otto: Sep 26, 17 9:48
Quote Reply
Re: Reynolds 66, Blackwell 100, Limar Crono 05 [otto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Campagnolo freehub bodies are compatible with 9, 10, and 11 speed cassettes.
Quote Reply
Re: Reynolds 66, Blackwell 100, Limar Crono 05 [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good to know. I only work in Shimano. Selling the Reynolds for someone else. Thanks.

"The runner-up John Dunbar, a US Navy Seal, led after the second transition and had a chance to win but ran out of water on the marathon course; his support crew resorted to giving him beer instead." -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ironman_Triathlon
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd be in for $400 on those Reynolds if they don't sell.

Eli Curt

I'm Professionally Amateur. Are you? Become an ambassador today!
Chimps in Training!
Quote Reply
Re: Reynolds 66, Blackwell 100, Limar Crono 05 [Livetotri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Having dealt with a bunch of craiglist "I'm interested but not really" and some bad low-ball offers, checking to see if you're still interested in the wheels. Would let them go for $400 plus shipping.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
otto wrote:
Having dealt with a bunch of craiglist "I'm interested but not really" and some bad low-ball offers, checking to see if you're still interested in the wheels. Would let them go for $400 plus shipping.

Ah, it's a good price! I ordered a pair of Bare wheels a couple of weeks ago in the end. Sorry and GLWS!

Eli Curt

I'm Professionally Amateur. Are you? Become an ambassador today!
Chimps in Training!
Quote Reply