Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

TriRig Omni. - New In Box For Sale
Quote | Reply
I have for sale, New In Box, never built up or unwrapped, a TriRig Omni, Complete Frameset, Medium. I purchased this earlier this year with the intention to build up. My intention was to train and race on it all year but due to circumstances am having to push these intentions back by a year or more. The frameset new is $4995. I am selling it for $4300! Everything is still in the box just as the day it arrived. One hell of a deal for anyone who has been ogling this bike.

H
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Omni. - New In Box For Sale [crowrunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why not just return to TriRig?
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Omni. - New In Box For Sale [davews09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haha, that's funny. Have you seen their return policy??? It reads like something from 1985.
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Omni. - New In Box For Sale [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But the bike is unused and the current model. Didn't TriRig issue some sort of customer service apology and new commitment to CS? Imagine this situation would fall under that.
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Omni. - New In Box For Sale [davews09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
At best, you get to return it and then get hit with a 15% restocking fee. Again, that policy is like something from the 80s and is a reason why I am very cautious in shopping at Tririg.

• Items may be returned within 30 days of the original purchase date.
  • Item must be in brand new condition, complete with all original materials and packaging.
  • Please contact us, provide all relevant information about your order and the reason for the return. You will be issued further instructions for the return via email.
  • All items accepted for returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. The balance of the purchase price excluding shipping will be refunded.

Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Aug 9, 17 11:00
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available? Price?
Quote Reply
Re: TriRig Omni. - New In Box For Sale [HMBrider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HMBrider,

Sorry I missed this... yes the bike is still for sale. Still in the Box. $4895.

Let me know if you have any questions or wish to contact me directly.

Thanks
Heath
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Crowrunner,

Frame still available???

Team Zoot-Texas, and Pickle Juice
Quote Reply