Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: 58-60cm road bike
Quote | Reply
Looking to buy a nicer 58-60cm road bike and get back on the bike after 2 years off. Ideally something 2014 or newer. What do you have?

Ryan Borger - Denver, CO: Realtor. Former pro triathlete/coach. Cancer survivor. podiumproperties.com
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 58-60cm road bike [borgerendurance] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a 58cm Cervelo R3 with full Dura Ace 7900 group. Would come with training wheels (7900 hubs laced to CXP33 rims 32 spoke) and race wheels (Velomax Tempest II full carbon tubular. Basically a rebranded Zipp 404 with better hubs). It'll be coming available probably next week or so.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 58-60cm road bike [ColeofCali] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What year, Price? Thanks!

Ryan Borger - Denver, CO: Realtor. Former pro triathlete/coach. Cancer survivor. podiumproperties.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Recently listed Cervelo RS with sram red, bontrager aeolus 5.0 carbon clinchers, 3t carbon bar and seatpost. 58cm.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's a 2012 R3 SL. $1800 for both sets of wheels and bike. It's in fair condition with normal rub marks. With race wheels and it comes out to 15.3 lbs without even fancy lightweight parts and 25mm tires. Let me know if you want some pictures.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a nearly brand new Fuji Roubaix Elite with 11spd Ultegra that is pretty sick. Just posted it up for 2000 obo.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Frame \ Fork \ Seatpost \ Stem - or complete Specialized Tarmac Pro Dura Ace di2 / 58 if you still haven't found a good find yet.
Quote Reply