Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

9 minutes with the cops.
Quote | Reply
So a cop holds some people at gunpoint for 9 minutes. Hooray cops! I don't understand people don't trust cops. I would post a link but I could get it to work.
Quote Reply
Re: 9 minutes with the cops. [Tibbsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's wrong with holding someone at gunpoint for the nine minutes it took for backup to arrive so the cop could safely disengage from what he reasonably* deemed to be a threat? Just because nine minutes passes doesn't mean the threat evaporated.

*It's being reported that once it was explained why the cop held him at gunpoint for so long, the passenger whose actions caused the cop to draw his weapon apologized to the cop for putting him in that position.

War is god
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is one instance where I wouldn't want to be a cop.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/...-8971163892915913117
Quote Reply
Re: 9 minutes with the cops. [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would apologize to if I was at gun point. I am fine with cops pulling guns and shooting people if all the supporters will admit that cops can not be trusted and when you around them you should treat them like abused animals who might attack if you move wrong. Don't move too quickly, avoid eye contact and pray it's over soon.

I remember one time I was pulled over I reached into my door pocket for the insurance and the officer asked me what I was doing. I told him and he said go ahead to step back and to the side and when I produced the paper work we went about the business at hand. It was crazy he didn't draw a gun on me. Shitty cop.
Quote Reply
Re: 9 minutes with the cops. [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah but these people weren't resisting or showing a problem. This isn't an argument I am going to win nor is the relationship between the cops and civilians going to get any better so I will continue to keep as far away from the police as possible.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You mean this link?
Quote Reply
Re: 9 minutes with the cops. [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The police are defending him? NO WAY! GET OUT OF MY TOWN!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We need to follow the lead of Russians, dashcams.

It will be interesting when autonomous cars are standard. Think of all the interesting stuff that will be recorded when every car has like a dozen cameras.
Quote Reply
Re: 9 minutes with the cops. [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love the idea of everyone with dashcams. I also can't wait to see police screaming at computers who are driving the automated cars. "GOT OUT OF THE CAR NOW!" "I am a computer. I have no means of leaving the vehicle." "I need back up! I have a computer that won't get out of the car and he sounds urban."
Quote Reply