Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Its August. When is Canyon going to update its website?
Quote | Reply
Anyone have any scoop?

Trying to price out new rigs and Canyon will certainly be in the mix

https://www.strava.com/athletes/773280
http://imroycer81.blogspot.com/
teamemj.com
everymanjack.com
Quote Reply
Re: Its August. When is Canyon going to update its website? [IM_Roycer81] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My rule of thumb when buying bikes is "Buy bikes that are for sale."

Waiting for the next-hot-bike is usually an exercise in frustration
Quote Reply
Re: Its August. When is Canyon going to update its website? [IM_Roycer81] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Their website says coming in Aug 2017. So my guess: Aug 31st.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Since Canyon mentioned that they are going to start by offering their 2018 line to North America, I would first check to see when the European Canyon website starts releasing the specs on their 2018 bikes. Until that happens, there really isn't much point in going live with the US/NA website.

Eurobike is around the corner, followed shortly by Interbike in September. So my guess would be the site goes live after Eurobike, when some of the 2018 bikes are unveiled, then they do a more US focused campaign at Interbike on how their NA operations will work.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just hit their site (from the USA) for the first time ever today. Was disappointed it was all marketing fluff, and couldn't easily access the specs for anything. What kind of bottom bracket does an Aeroroad have? How can I figure this out on the US-based website?!
Quote Reply
Re: Its August. When is Canyon going to update its website? [nickwhite] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Aeroad and other high end canyons have BB86 bottom brackets.
Quote Reply