Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Trade my 808 tubular w/ cover and powertap for your disc?
Quote | Reply
I am considering maybe getting rid of my powertap rear wheel now that I have some P1 pedals and just using the pedals for everything. I have a Zipp 808 tubular with wheelbuilder cover and Powertap. I was thinking of maybe just going to a standard disc wheel on the back and using the P1 pedals for triathlons now too. My wheel is tubular but I'd consider either a tubular Zipp disc or a clincher Hed disc. 10 speed and can't be too fat since it's going on a Cervelo P2. Anybody have anything? Thanks.

Quote Reply
Re: Trade my 808 tubular w/ cover and powertap for your disc? [2wheels] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd be interested in buying your rear wheel... what vintage Zipp wheel and PT hub?

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Trade my 808 tubular w/ cover and powertap for your disc? [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I decided to sell both the front and rear, here's the info, let me know if you have more questions:

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/.../?page=unread#unread
Quote Reply