Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Fox News, again...
Quote | Reply
Another Weiner. No surprise, one of the biggest Trump ballwashers.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/...-allegations-1027096
Quote Reply
Re: Fox News, again... [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
From the article,

Bolling's attorney told the outlet, when asked of the allegations, “Mr. Bolling recalls no such inappropriate communications, does not believe he sent any such communications, and will vigorously pursue his legal remedies for any false and defamatory accusations that are made.â€

It's a bit of an odd thing to say he "does not believe he sent any such communications" as if there is a possibility it was sent but he doesn't think so. It's along the lines of "I don't recall..."

If someone accused me, I'd be pretty sure either way if I sent them or I didn't send them.
Quote Reply
Re: Fox News, again... [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup, sounds like lawyer speak for sure. If he didn't do something, they would be saying it never happened period.
Quote Reply
Re: Fox News, again... [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If someone accused me, I'd be pretty sure either way if I sent them or I didn't send them.

His argument could be that he sent dickpics to many women and might have inadvertently sent some to the accusers. Oops, my bad, dickslip.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FishyJoe wrote:
Yup, sounds like lawyer speak for sure. If he didn't do something, they would be saying it never happened period.

Supposedly, the accusation is that he did this several years ago. Maybe he's just covering his ass, or maybe he had some reason why he might not remember, like a battle with alcoholism or something like that.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Fox News, again... [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe alcoholism caused him to forget his Dick pics- but the 'photos' app don't lie. You either took pics of your junk or you didn't. And in a drunken stupor I highly doubt he'd forget the texts but remember to delete them - then forget.
Quote Reply
Re: Fox News, again... [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
His photos were probably hacked and released without him knowing it. It's "The Fappening" all over again. Except this time - it is the "Old Fox Farts Fappening"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As long as I live I will never understand why people send photos of their junk into the digital ecosystem.

I mean, really. It's about the stupidest fucking thing an adult with *anything* to lose can do.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Fox News, again... [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
His photos were probably hacked and released without him knowing it. It's "The Fappening" all over again. Except this time - it is the "Old Fox Farts Fappening"

Couldn't be much worse than Hope Solo.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Fox News, again... [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
As long as I live I will never understand why people send photos of their junk into the digital ecosystem.

I mean, really. It's about the stupidest fucking thing an adult with *anything* to lose can do.

If you've seen any video of him, you would understand. He puts the worst ballwashers here to shame.
Quote Reply
Re: Fox News, again... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:

Couldn't be much worse than Hope Solo.

Why? Why would you do that? I had completely forgot about those.

A pox on you. May the next guy you roll with work out every day and not have showered in 4 days.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Fox News, again... [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
May the next guy you roll with work out every day and not have showered in 4 days.

Still wouldn't be as bad as Hope Solo.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Fox News, again... [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JD21 wrote:
Maybe alcoholism caused him to forget his Dick pics- but the 'photos' app don't lie. You either took pics of your junk or you didn't. And in a drunken stupor I highly doubt he'd forget the texts but remember to delete them - then forget.

Yeah, I'm not offering any real defense, just trying to think of any real reason why he might be hedging, other than that he's guilty.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The old farts at the gym, of which I am one, slink down in their chairs in lounge to look at the legs of the woman on fox & friends, I am guessing. I exaggerate a bit but why anyone would watch fox is beyond understanding.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
   I almost feel badly that I hope he goes, mostly because I'm not a fan, not because he deserves to be punted.
Quote Reply
Re: Fox News, again... [dave_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh he'll get what he deserves...!
Quote Reply