Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Where do you mount Garmin with a tririg alpha x cockpit ?
Quote | Reply
Just finished installing my alpha x but can't for the life of me figure out a good place to put the garmin.
Quote Reply
Re: Where do you mount Garmin with a tririg alpha x cockpit ? [CBJFan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sram mount on extension. Sits right between my wrists perfectly.
Quote Reply
Re: Where do you mount Garmin with a tririg alpha x cockpit ? [CBJFan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here's my thread with the same question. I still have it found an approach I love yet.

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...uter_Mount_P6275706/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i love my setup. and the gorilla xt is a must
Quote Reply
Re: Where do you mount Garmin with a tririg alpha x cockpit ? [Cookiebuilder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
heres another view
Quote Reply
Re: Where do you mount Garmin with a tririg alpha x cockpit ? [Jnags7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have been wondering the same thing! Does the sram mount come with a spacer or something. It looks like it is made for 32mm road bars.
Quote Reply
Re: Where do you mount Garmin with a tririg alpha x cockpit ? [Cookiebuilder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the pics, very helpful.
Quote Reply
Re: Where do you mount Garmin with a tririg alpha x cockpit ? [dashelj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No no spacer. I didnt buy it specifically for this. I had it in a box of other garmin mount. I think tho its the one they ship w etap for the blip box.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have my Garmin mounted between my wrists using one of these mounts: http://alden-designs.com/...-computer-mount.html

I have long extensions so no problem to fit bta bottle and the mount.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can't seem to load the pics. Do you mind re-posting or messaging me with them?
Quote Reply