Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

When one door closes, another opens...
Quote | Reply
Yeah, they're killing Coke Zero, but on the flip side, they've started making Extra Toasty Cheez-its, and these things are fucking awesome.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: When one door closes, another opens... [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When combined with the fact that Coke Zero always sucked, that's a win for America.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My neighbor's live-in grandma was so sure of the apocalypse that she packed jars full of grapes for sustenance...packed in vodka. I always thought that hoarding was weird and vowed to never become one. But now I'm wondering exactly how much Coke Zero I can fit in my basement. Time to take measurements.

slowguy wrote:
Yeah, they're killing Coke Zero, but on the flip side, they've started making Extra Toasty Cheez-its, and these things are fucking awesome.
Quote Reply
Re: When one door closes, another opens... [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: When one door closes, another opens... [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You could not possibly be more wrong on the facts, but the RBG meme is somehow a winner!

lol.

(But come on- who doesn't like extra toasty chees-its? What are you, are communist?)

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That was for taking that earlier swipe at the Notorious RBG.

And for Coke Zero.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My boys tossed a box of those in my cart at Target when I wasn't looking earlier today. Didn't know that was a thing.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Had a taste tonight of "Not your father's mountain Dew" I need to buy stock.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: When one door closes, another opens... [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
My neighbor's live-in grandma was so sure of the apocalypse that she packed jars full of grapes for sustenance...packed in vodka. I always thought that hoarding was weird and vowed to never become one. But now I'm wondering exactly how much Coke Zero I can fit in my basement. Time to take measurements.

If you are serious... might consider if coke zero has a "shelf life"

My parents had an old case of diet pepsi one time and the flavor was "off" I am sure it was safe to drink, but tasted awful. Not sure if this is relevant for coke zero or not.
Quote Reply
Re: When one door closes, another opens... [p4ckfill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just an FYI, that case of Diet Pepsi tasted awful the day they brought it home...

Greg

If you are a Canuck that engages in gratuitous bashing of the US, you are probably on my Iggy List. So, save your self a bunch of typing a response unless you also feel the need to gratuitously bash me. If so, have fun.
"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f___ things up" - Barack Obama, 2020
Quote Reply
Re: When one door closes, another opens... [p4ckfill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They also go flat eventually.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply