Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Mueller impanels Grand Jury [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's not just his tweets that are fake news. It's pretty much anytime he opens his mouth.
Quote Reply
Re: Mueller impanels Grand Jury [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's not just his tweets that are fake news. It's pretty much anytime he opens his mouth.

Trump has become so predictable. Sad! :)

This morning there was an incomprehensible, offensive, blustering and buffoonish stream of rant Tweets from Trump. That usually means and telegraphs that something BIG will be going down shortly!

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: Mueller impanels Grand Jury [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fleck wrote:

Trump has become so predictable. Sad! :)

This morning there was an incomprehensible, offensive, blustering and buffoonish stream of rant Tweets from Trump. That usually means and telegraphs that something BIG will be going down shortly!

This is just how a modern president handles a 17 day vacation. What could be more relaxing for him then spending his days Twitter Trolling? Sure beats laying out getting a tan....dear god, why did I give myself that image??
Quote Reply
Re: Mueller impanels Grand Jury [ubdawg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is just how a modern president handles a 17 day vacation. What could be more relaxing for him then spending his days Twitter Trolling? Sure beats laying out getting a tan....dear god, why did I give myself that image??

1. Trump said repeatedly during the campaign that there would be no time for golf, vacations or time away from the white house - "there will be too much work to do"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOXw8X48Q9Y

2. Trump has already tweeted a few times that he's "working hard" and NOT on vacation, but then there are all these pictures and vids of him . . . golfing!!

3. Tanning? Might be helpful, so that he can turn from that fake, burnt-orange bottle tan, to a real one! :)

4. On the "vacation" itself and all the other times that Trump has been away from the White House, at Mar-a-Lago etc . ., while Trump likes to trumpet the fact that he's not taking the $400,000/year presidential salary, every time he goes to one of his own properties, the Trump Corp. is generating revenue, because the U.S. government must pay for hotel and other space for the whole of the presidential entourage and the Secret Service. In total Trump is on pace to have by far the most expensive presidency on record*, and making money from it all at the same time! ( I thought Republicans were these obsessed fiscal Conservative types that railed against this sort of thing - small government and all that!!)

* The costs/expenses for Trump will be more for this first year, than for all of Obama's 8 years!

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Last edited by: Fleck: Aug 7, 17 9:11
Quote Reply
Re: Mueller impanels Grand Jury [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wondered how long the tweets would me toned down once Kelly was named Chief of Staff. Not long it turns out.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply

Prev Next