Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Kelly v. Miller [Spiridon Louis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Spiridon Louis wrote:
Sanuk wrote:
Really? How did Miller look like an idiot other than with his false indignation?

You answered your own question.

The reporter was off base promoting his own agenda, but Miller missed the fastball down the middle of the plate.

That was but a small part of the interaction. Miller overplayed his "shock" at the Australia/England comment. Other than that he crushed Kelly and Kelly had no retort. Kelly emotionally responded to this proposal because it didn't "feel good" to him and he said stupid things that he couldn't back up and he had no answer for what he thought would be an acceptable number of legal immigrants per year -- all he could do is gasp that someone suggested it should be fewer and those people should earn their way in by showing that they have something to GIVE TO rather than TAKE FROM the country they wish to enter.

Kelly?
Quote Reply
Re: Kelly v. Miller [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brain fart. Everywhere I said Kelly I meant Acosta. I assume most others figured that out but still my bad.
Quote Reply
Re: Kelly v. Miller [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He was right but not effective. Again if he would have just kept his answer short and moved on he would have looked great. Instead he just puts more weight to the idea that Trump and everyone he hires are pathetic little people who can't keep their cool.
Quote Reply

Prev Next