Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The Actual James Bond Barrel-Roll AMC Hornet Is Heading to Auction [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
knewbike wrote:
A wagon is the perfect car to get laid in.

Yeah buddy, the ladies were just dying to get into this bad boy.

don't come a-knockin if...

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: The Actual James Bond Barrel-Roll AMC Hornet Is Heading to Auction [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This brings up another issue. Do you think women are impressed by cool cars? I say ''no, they couldn't care less''. I think other men are impressed by your latest Camaro, Corvette, f-350 or Italian go fast then break machine but women just care about a modern, clean car. Besides, if you are out at night picking up girls, by the time you get to your car she has already made up her mind. Unless the car is a piece of crap with a back seat full of garbage, she's already yours.

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! đŸ˜‚ '' Murphy's Law
Last edited by: Sweeney: Aug 5, 17 21:53
Quote Reply
Re: The Actual James Bond Barrel-Roll AMC Hornet Is Heading to Auction [Sweeney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sweeney wrote:
This brings up another issue. Do you women are impressed by cool cars? I say ''no, they couldn't care less''. I think other men are impressed by your latest Camaro, Corvette, f-350 or Italian go fast then break machine but women just care about a modern, clean car. Besides, if you are out at night picking up girls, by the time you get to your car she has already made up her mind. Unless the car is a piece of crap with a back seat full of garbage, she's already yours.

Hey, Mr. Sweeney: :-) :-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: The Actual James Bond Barrel-Roll AMC Hornet Is Heading to Auction [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
knewbike wrote:
A wagon is the perfect car to get laid in.

Yeah buddy, the ladies were just dying to get into this bad boy.

I feel your pain. My dad bought a brand-new 1976 Pacer and that was the family car through high school. I can attest that high school girls were not impressed and the back seat was, sadly, made of virgin vinyl that remained so.

Ours was this same color:
Quote Reply
Re: The Actual James Bond Barrel-Roll AMC Hornet Is Heading to Auction [eb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I loved those Pacers back in the day (and I was in high school in '76). I thought the Pacer (and the Gremlin and the Hornet coupe) were great-looking rides. :-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply

Prev Next