Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Boardman AiR TTE 9.8 Frameset Large
Quote | Reply
Hey everyone,
I'm selling off my CBoardman Fully Integrated TT Frame. This has honestly been one of the nicest TT frames I have had the chance to ride. I'm selling the frame due to a back injury, and the fact that I'm not racing right now. Chris Boardman helped designed the TT bikes for Bradley Wiggens and Sky racing team for the Tour and the Olympics, so its a pretty solid ride!

The sale is for the Frame, Fork, Headset, Integrated TT bars, Seatpost, Integrated Brakes, BB, two different carbon extensions, and assorted TT pad risers, hardware for pads, and extra carbon brake pads.

You can build this frame up as 10 or 11 spd, and you can build it as a mechanical or Di2. No crashes on the bike. There is a little bit of damage around the BB, and inside the rear chainstay from when the chain dropped. Its cosmetic, and cant be seen when you have the frame built. There are also a few small chips in the clear coat on the back of the front fork. I'll detail any of the cosmetic flaws in photos as best I can.

Here is a link to an article that Slowtwitch did on the release of the frame: http://www.slowtwitch.com/...R_TTE_9.8__3952.html

Here is a link to an aerogeeks article: http://aerogeeks.com/...-tte-9-8-first-look/

I'm asking for $2000 shipped with tracking and insurance!
Buy with confidence, I have positive feedback both here on ST, and you can check out my ratings on ebay too if you would like (username: numb1triguy)

440w
Last edited by: love_to_tt: Aug 2, 17 14:36
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Boardman AiR TTE 9.8 Frameset Large [love_to_tt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

What year is it?
How many miles did you put on it?

love_to_tt wrote:
Hey everyone,
I'm selling off my CBoardman racing frame. This has honestly been one of the nicest TT frames I have had the chance to ride, and when my back injury is fully healed up and I'm able to race again, I'll be investing in another frame. But until then, this one ought to get some good use! Chris Boardman also helped designed the TT bikes for Bradley Wiggens and the Sky racing team for the Tour and the Olympics, so its a pretty solid ride!

The sale is for the Frame, Fork, Headset, Integrated TT bars, Seatpost, Integrated Brakes, BB, two different carbon extensions, and assorted TT pad risors and hardware for pads.

You can build this frame up as 10 or 11 spd, and you can build it as a mechanical or Di2. No crashes on the bike. There is a little bit of damage around the BB, and inside the rear chainstay from when the chain dropped. Its cosmetic, and cant be seen when you have the frame built. There are also a few small chips in the clear coat on the back of the front fork. I'll detail any of the cosmetic flaws in photos as best I can.

Here is a link to an article that Slowtwitch did on the release of the frame: http://www.slowtwitch.com/...R_TTE_9.8__3952.html

Here is a link to an aerogeeks article: http://aerogeeks.com/...-tte-9-8-first-look/

I'm asking for $2000 shipped with tracking and insurance!
Buy with confidence, I have positive feedback both here on ST, and you can check out my ratings on ebay too if you would like (username: numb1triguy)

Pics to come soon...
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Boardman AiR TTE 9.8 Frameset Large [BrickMick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good question, I completely forgot that part. I'm the second owner, first owner had it as a backup bike (pretty nice backup!). I would approximate 2500 total miles between the both of us. Pics will have to wait until Monday, however I should be able to answer questions until then.
Eric
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for pics!

Dropped a chain and chunked up some of the carbon, Looks bad but its not structural nor have I had an issue with it:

Fairing for the brakes:

4X Enve Carbon Pads, 2X Swiss Stop Yellow Pads

Extra carbon extensions:

All Extra elbow pad risers and extensions:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Weekend bump for a sweet frame!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TTT

440w
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wish this was a medium... curious, would you mind telling me your inseam and height measurements (maybe arm length too).

Also, do you know how much this frameset weighs? Their website says 1.25 kg for a medium and I'm trying to figure out if that's just frame or frame+fork+aerobars...

Thanks!

#BeADecentHumanBeing
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Boardman AiR TTE 9.8 Frameset Large [Ederxc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sending you a PM!

440w
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TTT

440w