Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lap Swimming Pool Recommendations one Sarasota or Siesta Key, Florida?
Quote | Reply
Does anyone recommend any lap swimming pools in Sarasota or Siesta Key, Florida? I'm visiting family in the area and would love any recommendations for places that allow drop-ins. Thank you!
Quote Reply
Re: Lap Swimming Pool Recommendations one Sarasota or Siesta Key, Florida? [returntoglory23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd recommend reaching out to the Sarasota Storm tri club: www.sarasotastorm.org

I believe they swim everyday at Siesta Key Beach.

I think their facebook page is a closed group, but they are pretty quick to approve requests to join.

If you'd like a direct email contact, just PM me. Their contact page uses a blind contact form.

When will you be in Siesta Key?

Mark

Fast-Finishes.com
Triathlon and Running Race Timing
Athletic Event Management
Quote Reply
Re: Lap Swimming Pool Recommendations one Sarasota or Siesta Key, Florida? [returntoglory23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry that this does not answer your inquiry...I know nothing about the lap pool situation in Siesta or Sarasota. But, the open water situation in Siesta is very nice. We've spent more than one Spring Break there and I've often swam between Point of Rocks and Siesta Beach. David K
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There is a lap pool right on the beach in Lido Key off St Armands Circle

https://www.longboatkeychamber.com/community/lido-key/
Quote Reply