Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: LGP09 (new) size medium,; bioracer skin suit, belgium's best; 3latex tubes new;
Quote | Reply
FS: some various, nicey nice, tt gizmos and gear for those who likey to go fast.
1. LG P09 TT helmet, - medium, bought mid 2016, new. sold the one i used in 2016 to someone else, this one is new, never raced. i prepped to race it, and as some know, took off this year. they retail $299.00 asking $140.00 shipped in the USA
added value - Velotoes covers - black with white decals. They arent expensive. whoever takes the helmet ill toss these in.
2. Three (3) x Vittoria latex tubes , x2 x 7/23 and 1 x 7/25 3 total. all new. $30 total shipped. brand new bought about 5 months ago.
3. Bioracer skin suit - arguably the fastest suit in the world. this is what they might call a medium. id rcommend only buying it if you think you are near to my dimensions. im 5'11.5, 163 lbs. 31' waste, about normal/average everywhere else. this suit has the zipper on the back, and as well the NoPinz bib # clear piece sewn in at the NOpinz factory for a completely aero kick ass solution. the suit is very pricey, almost too pricey to mention up here, adn then you have the nopinz addon which was another $175.00 or so.

asking $350.00 for the suit. not cheap. but probably 1/4 what they cost these days. was used 6 times in the back half of 2016 in the tt cup. if someone is unsure of fit, im fine sending it testign it, if no fit, send it back. presuming i know you and you send funds.
if someone wanted all the items (helmet, tubes, velotoes and skinsuit) , id offer a package deal, just pm me.
photos are here:
https://www.flickr.com/gp/trademanageracing/830h92
Quote Reply
Re: FS: LGP09 (new) size medium,; bioracer skin suit, belgium's best; 3latex tubes new; [spgtwice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
THE LGP09 is a 2016 model, post the revisions they did to them in 2015 before the 2016 season. it has 6 races on it. as-new.
tubes and skinsuit still available.
Quote Reply