Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Case closed
Quote | Reply
Jared just told congress in a closed door meeting, not under oath:

"I did not collude".

Well, that's that then.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Case closed [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bravo! I commend your movie taste.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I read something that he admitted to four meetings with Russians during the campaign. I'm still left wondering why those four meetings were omitted from his security clearance application.

Didn't Scaramucci also say something about if there had been any actual Russian interference, we'd have never heard about it because they're so good at what they do? Gotta love that logic. If it happened, you wouldn't hear anything about it. Therefore, because you're hearing a lot about it, it never happened.

Bravo! <slow clap>

''The enemy isn't conservatism. The enemy isn't liberalism. The enemy is bulls**t.''

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Quote Reply
Re: Case closed [Danno] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm still left wondering why those four meetings were omitted from his security clearance application.

Did you try really hard to think of why that may be the case?

Quote Reply
Re: Case closed [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
I'm still left wondering why those four meetings were omitted from his security clearance application.

I thought and thought, and I just couldn't come up with a reason.

''The enemy isn't conservatism. The enemy isn't liberalism. The enemy is bulls**t.''

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Quote Reply
Re: Case closed [Tibbsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tibbsy wrote:
Bravo! I commend your movie taste.

He had the whole weekend to plan this thread and go to Meme Generator .
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Like father, like son. The only difference is that the old man has already been to jail.
Quote Reply
Re: Case closed [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:

Because he had dozens, if not hundreds of meetings with lots of people, and those meetings were such nothing burgers that he really didn't remember, or consider them significant.
Quote Reply
Re: Case closed [efernand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Because he had dozens, if not hundreds of meetings with lots of people, and those meetings were such nothing burgers that he really didn't remember, or consider them significant.

I assume that should be in pink.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He gave a statement in front of the press cameras afterwards, reading from a script. He sounded like a high school valedictorian giving his speech at graduation.

He's in way over his head.

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Re: Case closed [Alvin Tostig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He's in way over his head.

I hope this collusion talk with Russia ends soon.

There are flare ups between Israel and Palestine again and the world needs Jared to rush over there to solve that crisis ASAP !!!!

Quote Reply
Re: Case closed [Danno] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Danno wrote:
I read something that he admitted to four meetings with Russians during the campaign. I'm still left wondering why those four meetings were omitted from his security clearance application.

Didn't Scaramucci also say something about if there had been any actual Russian interference, we'd have never heard about it because they're so good at what they do? Gotta love that logic. If it happened, you wouldn't hear anything about it. Therefore, because you're hearing a lot about it, it never happened.

Bravo! <slow clap>

The best part about Scaramucci's comment was that, less than a minute later, he disclosed that his anonymous source for that opinion was none other than Trump himself.

Sounds like General DeWitt re the Japanese internment during WWII.

[T]he very fact that no sabotage has taken place to date is a disturbing and confirming indication that such action will be taken.

https://www.nps.gov/...istoryinternment.htm
Quote Reply
Re: Case closed [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When you least expect it, you should expect it.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply