Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garage/Going back to School Sale - Specialized, profile designs, giro, Shimano, zipp
Quote | Reply
Big man bike sale:

2012 Specialized Shiv (61)- only used for 1.5 seasons. Sram Red with R2C shifters, zipp 808/sub 9 power tap rear, XLab carbon rear wing and carbon torpedo. $3000

2015 Specialized tarmac SL4 Pro (61). Sram red group with ZIPP 404 wheels. Excellent condition. $3750

2015 Stumpjumper carbon comp 29er (21"). X7 front and XT rear. Very little use. $1750

Specialized Crux build. Ultra components with SWorks integrated carbon bars/stem. Roval Fusee wheels with road slicks now but have included a set of cross tires. Never cross raced, bought to race and never did (only ridden with kids). $1000.

Profile Designs CX3 carbon integrated cockpit. Used on transition and removed when sold. treat condition. $150

Xterra Vortex 3 sleeveless wetsuit. Used in 3 races. Size L. $40

Giro Advantage 2 helmet size L. $25

Shimano dura ace 7900 bar end shifters. $25

I have many pics, PM for additional. All prices are without shipping.

Thanks
MK
Last edited by: kmeilkley: Jul 23, 17 17:25
Quote Reply
Re: Garage/Going back to School Sale - Specialized, profile designs, giro, Shimano, zipp [kmeilkley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I assume the Crux is a 61cm as well?
Quote Reply
Re: Garage/Going back to School Sale - Specialized, profile designs, giro, Shimano, zipp [skarkokc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, sorry, 61 on the Crux
Quote Reply
Re: Garage/Going back to School Sale - Specialized, profile designs, giro, Shimano, zipp [kmeilkley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you sell just the disc?
Quote Reply
Re: Garage/Going back to School Sale - Specialized, profile designs, giro, Shimano, zipp [demass09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for the tarmac w/o the wheels
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the DA shifters. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Garage/Going back to School Sale - Specialized, profile designs, giro, Shimano, zipp [Jesusbike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will take them. How do I pay. Thanks
Norman
Quote Reply