Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: SRAM red 10 speed components; Crank, FD, RD, 2 cassettes, Aerobar shifters...
Quote | Reply
For sale as I'm upgrading to Di2.... all 10 speed, Red crankset with chainrings, 172.5 compact (50/34), Red rear and front derailleurs, Sram bar ends shifters, Tektro brake levers, Tektro rear hidden bracelet, 2 SRAM red 11-26 cassettes. Offers taken...... Crankset only has 1 1/2 season so fairly new, other stuff a couple of seasons but still in excellent condition....
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM red 10 speed components; Crank, FD, RD, 2 cassettes, Aerobar shifters... [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What generation of sram red? Pictures? I might be interested in derailleurs and or cassette depending on condition and price
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM red 10 speed components; Crank, FD, RD, 2 cassettes, Aerobar shifters... [BLD 25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLD 25 wrote:
What generation of sram red? Pictures? I might be interested in derailleurs and or cassette depending on condition and price

I'll work on getting photos. 2 cassettes; one was only race use, so very slight use. The other was training wheels, but still in great shape as I kept it very clean. Derailleurs are the oldest with the crankset having been bought and replaced only 1 1/2 seasons ago.
Quote Reply