Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Did Kahuna get laid off, get dumped by a lady, or free himself from a cult? [RangerGress] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ahhh, Airplane. I don't remember if it was the original, but I do remember one of the Airplane movies being the first time I saw boobies. There will always be a fond place of thanksgiving in my heart for that.

RangerGress wrote:
The other week we watched the original Airplane. As I'm sure you recall there's a few scenes, in the busy airport, of Hare Krishnas. The boys had absolutely no idea what the deal was. Even after I tried to explain how it used to be common to see groups of Hare Krishna's in touristy locations, the idea of a bunch of shaved head, robed cult types hanging out to interact with tourists was so foreign to them that they really couldn't imagine it.
Quote Reply
Re: Did Kahuna get laid off, get dumped by a lady, or free himself from a cult? [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What ever.... ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Did Kahuna get laid off, get dumped by a lady, or free himself from a cult? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
slowguy wrote:
Simple question. Something must account for the sudden onslaught of Kahuna posting. From completely off of the forum to being responsible for more than 20% of the threads on my main page.

He realized how far he dropped in post count and is scrambling to regain his position.

BUSTED!! ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Did Kahuna get laid off, get dumped by a lady, or free himself from a cult? [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
big kahuna wrote:

I feel bad for even participating in that 2012 debacle of a bet, though. I was stupid, and I sincerely apologize for my actions but emotions got the best of us all, I think.

To each their own, but personally, if there was something to feel bad about in that whole mess it was how you relentlessly trolled and spammed the ever loving shit out of this forum for at least a year leading up to the 2012 election.

That's what I'm sincerely apologizing for, sir. :-)

Quote Reply
Re: Did Kahuna get laid off, get dumped by a lady, or free himself from a cult? [RangerGress] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RangerGress wrote:
big kahuna wrote:

And a merry Hare Krishna to you!!

We have 3 boys, ages 13 & 14. When #1 wife is away, which is common, we do "guy movie night" where we watch some movie that Dad feels all American boys should see. Red blooded Canuck boys too, of course.

The other week we watched the original Airplane. As I'm sure you recall there's a few scenes, in the busy airport, of Hare Krishnas. The boys had absolutely no idea what the deal was. Even after I tried to explain how it used to be common to see groups of Hare Krishna's in touristy locations, the idea of a bunch of shaved head, robed cult types hanging out to interact with tourists was so foreign to them that they really couldn't imagine it.

Yeah, I recall them hanging out at Chicago's O'Hare airport back in the day when I graduated from Navy hospital corps school and caught a flight out to San Diego. We debated whether to give them money or to pull their robes off. ;-)

Quote Reply
Re: Did Kahuna get laid off, get dumped by a lady, or free himself from a cult? [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
IIRC it was a permanent, self imposed ban.

Hey BK:

My fave movie of all time! ;-)

Quote Reply
Re: Did Kahuna get laid off, get dumped by a lady, or free himself from a cult? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Leddy wrote:
I thought the bet was a one year sabbatical was it permanent ?

Permanent.

I think Mr. Mopdahl, to his credit, said that I could stay -- and the conditions weren't even onerous. No more trolling (that one would've hurt a bit, I grant ;-) and I couldn't do the BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! thing when I was laughing at someone.

At the time, it was better for me to leave, though, and cultivate some Wa. Which I did. And I've never trolled since. And that was like crystal meth withdrawal, boys. LOL!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RangerGress wrote:
We have 3 boys, ages 13 & 14. When #1 wife is away, which is common...

Wait, hold up ~ Just how many wives do you have?
Quote Reply
Re: Did Kahuna get laid off, get dumped by a lady, or free himself from a cult? [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OneGoodLeg wrote:
RangerGress wrote:

I'm glad someone asked. It appears he has 3 boys, but only 2 have ages. It also appears he has multiple wives ...

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i think i found big kahuna's truck. but he may have moved and din't tell us.
;-)

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
we're doomed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
OneGoodLeg wrote:
RangerGress wrote:

I'm glad someone asked. It appears he has 3 boys, but only 2 have ages. It also appears he has multiple wives ...

The 13yr olds are twins. I'm here to tell you that running with a triple stroller is darn awkward.

When regaling friends with tales, I often refer to the boys as #1, 2 and 3. That naming convention led me to the reference to #1 wife, the lawyer-chick. She will always be #1 wife. Well, as long as I keep her happy anyways. I'd like very much to avoid any scenario that might involve a #2 wife.

Books @ Amazon
"If only he had used his genius for niceness, instead of Evil." M. Smart
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nothing wrong with having a #2 wife as long as #1 wife doesn't find out!

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Nothing wrong with having a #2 wife as long as #1 wife doesn't find out!
When the wife is a lawyer, the financial consequences of divorce are imagined to be severe.

Books @ Amazon
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RangerGress wrote:
big kahuna wrote:

We have 3 boys, ages 13 & 14. When #1 wife is away, which is common, we do "guy movie night" where we watch some movie that Dad feels all American boys should see. Red blooded Canuck boys too, of course.

You're a polygamist?
Quote Reply
Re: Did Kahuna get laid off, get dumped by a lady, or free himself from a cult? [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ajthomas wrote:
RangerGress wrote:
big kahuna wrote:

You're a polygamist?
Not successfully.

Books @ Amazon
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"No thanks. We gave at the office."

Quote Reply

Prev Next