Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB GPS Watch
Quote | Reply
Doing Florida this fall and looking for something that will last the full iron distance (13-15 hours in my case). Something like an older Garmin or what not. Anyone have an old watch lying around they want to get rid of?

God's in his heaven, alls right with the world -Nerv
Quote Reply
Re: WTB GPS Watch [suparuki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you interested in used 910XT? I have QR too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got a 310XT with the quick release watch band (currently on the watch), the original band as well... and two bike mounts for the 310xt, too. It's a few years old but still works flawlessly and was mainly used for running and bike commuting. If you want I can send pictures, just PM your email and an offer if you're interested. :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
suparuki wrote:
Doing Florida this fall and looking for something that will last the full iron distance (13-15 hours in my case). Something like an older Garmin or what not. Anyone have an old watch lying around they want to get rid of?
I have a Garmin Forerunner 210 that works just fine, it's sitting in my drawer, $40 shipped.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have an older Timex running watch. Works great. $35 shipped.

Brian Grasky
Grasky Endurance: World Championship Triathlon Coaching; Professional Training Camps
RETUL fitter, Biomechanist, USAT Level 3 Coach, USAC Level 2 Coach
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Polar V800 - works perfectly. Blue band (I don't have a photo of it right now but can get it tonight). Comes w HR Strap, 2 chargers. Yes, it will last a full Ironman. Haven't used it for the past 6 months but used it exclusively for past year before that. Perfect condition... zero scratches.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Garmin Forerunner 910XT sitting in my drawer in great condition.
Make me an offer I can't refuse.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi there, I have a Garmin 735XT Tri Bundle (HR/Strap never used) if interested. Just DM me =)
Last edited by: photogfox: Jul 22, 17 7:48
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a 735xt in excellent condition. I'll sell it for $280
Quote Reply
Re: WTB GPS Watch [Born Aero] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply