Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Colin Kaepernak should cut his hair - what say the LR? [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
Tibbsy wrote:
Well they do. The whole argument here is performance versus baggage. Touchdowns can out weigh crimes.

His performance isn't very good anymore and there is no signs of his divisive political message slowing down.

Yeah, but that's the standard model. You should become more enlightened.

Racist.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Colin Kaepernak should cut his hair - what say the LR? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
His downhill slide began with a no confidence vote from JSA.

Re: Colin Kaepernak should cut his hair - what say the LR? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
knewbike wrote:
I didn't think anything bad about him until he didn't vote.

How many of your friends didn't vote? Would you think bad of them?

I have skipped an election because the choices were horrible. Am I worse than Hitler?

Who peed in your cheerios this morning? Did hitler vote?
Quote Reply
Re: Colin Kaepernak should cut his hair - what say the LR? [knewbike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why does his choice on whether or not to vote change things? Vote or don't vote. We are free to make that choice. Just don't cry about who got voted in when you didn't vote.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Why does his choice on whether or not to vote change things? Vote or don't vote. We are free to make that choice. Just don't cry about who got voted in when you didn't vote.

I think less of him for it as he was becoming a high profile activist. He could have done a write in vote for all I care. It would have set a better example.
Quote Reply
Re: Colin Kaepernak should cut his hair - what say the LR? [knewbike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't care that he's an activist.

But if I was an NFL GM, I would weigh that against his productivity and his activism would easily tilt the scales against me offering him a contract.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know nothing or care nothing about football. I think Kapernick may be the only recent player I could name if pressed.
Quote Reply

Prev Next