Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How can I tell the difference between a rear disc Zipp 900 & Sub 9?
Quote | Reply
I own this disc and I honestly can't remember which one I bought. It's been a while. Any suggestions on how I can tell?
Quote Reply
Re: How can I tell the difference between a rear disc Zipp 900 & Sub 9? [walnutcreek tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
walnutcreek tri wrote:
I own this disc and I honestly can't remember which one I bought. It's been a while. Any suggestions on how I can tell?

The Sub9 was a tubular with a bulge of a 404 or 808 with it flat in the middle. The 900 was a flat disc as tubular and as a clincher it was bulge as well but it had an aluminum brake surface.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: How can I tell the difference between a rear disc Zipp 900 & Sub 9? [walnutcreek tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Sub 9 is tubular and has a distinct bulge below the brake track. If its clincher and has a similar bulge it is a 900. The tubular 900 was flat.

http://www.zipp.com/_media/pdfs/catalogs/2011_catalog.pdf
Quote Reply
Re: How can I tell the difference between a rear disc Zipp 900 & Sub 9? [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perfect. Thanks.
Quote Reply