Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Australian lives matter!!! [Tibbsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As a dog owner that was hard to watch...
Quote Reply
Re: Australian lives matter!!! [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's heart breaking. It was pointless. This shows the cop is dangerous but that won't matter.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

What is making the cops there so scared? I might understand a little more if it was at night, in a back alley of Chicago, but this occurs in broad daylight, with a dog wagging his tail and not showing any aggression.

Of course, he might have heard a loud bang so that would change everything...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:

It was. I almost posted that last week but got distracted. She will get a payout from the city and comcast. Its their fault. She told them the alarm was false, and the cops still showed ip 45 minutes later and shot the dog. the dog was clearly wagging its tail and being friendly. The cop claims he felt threatened.

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: Australian lives matter!!! [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Feeling threatened is the excuse that always works. No matter what the cops just have to say how they felt threatened and they walk. I am looking forward to people pointing out that we don't know the whole story and that cops are under super stress.
Quote Reply
Re: Australian lives matter!!! [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
axlsix3 wrote:

It was. I almost posted that last week but got distracted. She will get a payout from the city and comcast. Its their fault. She told them the alarm was false, and the cops still showed ip 45 minutes later and shot the dog. the dog was clearly wagging its tail and being friendly. The cop claims he felt threatened.

Mays wrote in his initial incident report, filed later that same night, that the two dogs - described as pit bulls - 'charged' a him, and the police union defended his actions, claiming that Ciroc let out a growl as it initially approached Mays.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Who are you going to believe? The heroic cops or the stupid liberal dogs?
Quote Reply
Re: Australian lives matter!!! [Tibbsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tibbsy wrote:
Who are you going to believe? The heroic cops or the stupid liberal dogs?

I believe that if he didn't shoot he'd end up like Officer Fife.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The dogs tails were wagging and exposed their flanks to the officer. Classic threatening behavior from dogs.

(That picture is fantastic.)
Quote Reply
Re: Australian lives matter!!! [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no one mentioned this but the cop who was driving the squad car said that they heard a loud noise as they came upon the women (the shooter cop's lawyer said he has not given a counting of what happened and is not legally required to)
Quote Reply
Re: Australian lives matter!!! [Runguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Discussed in detail.
Quote Reply

Prev Next