Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Longest of long shots: WTB 56cm Cannondale Slice RS fork
Quote | Reply
The fork on my beloved and fast Cannondale Slice RS has a hairline crack and I need to find a replacement fork in order to get it up an running before Nationals in a few weeks. My LBS owner checked with his Cannondale rep and was told none were available. Given this is such an uncommon ride, I'm having trouble sourcing one anywhere. I've checked out Cannondale Experts.com, eBay, searched slowtwitch, craigslist, all with no luck in finding the fork alone or even a frameset. No luck on repairs- even though it's only a 2-3 inch hairline crack, the carbon repair guy won't touch it. A fork or an idea of where else I might find one would be very, very appreciated.
Quote Reply
Re: Longest of long shots: WTB 56cm Cannondale Slice RS fork [scaustin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi not sure if you would be interested but I have a 2013 rs 56cm frame and fork I would sell $1000 shipped. Just throwing it out there. Chris

"Be your best cheerleader , not your worst critic.”
Quote Reply
Re: Longest of long shots: WTB 56cm Cannondale Slice RS fork [Kirch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, Kirch, but if I need to buy a new frame and fork together, then I've lost the battle to hold on to the RS. Appreciate the offer though.
Quote Reply
Re: Longest of long shots: WTB 56cm Cannondale Slice RS fork [Kirch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kirch,

Do you still have this frame?
Quote Reply
Re: Longest of long shots: WTB 56cm Cannondale Slice RS fork [dubtizzle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey sorry but I’m building it for IM Whistler

"Be your best cheerleader , not your worst critic.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Okay, thanks for the reply. Good luck!
Quote Reply