Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Dropped my motorcycle on the first day.... [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you willing to share what type of motorcycle? Any pictures to share?
Thanks, John
Quote Reply
Re: Dropped my motorcycle on the first day.... [scorpio516] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
scorpio516 wrote:
There are two types of riders:
those that have dropped their bikes and
those that haven't dropped their bikes yet.

I disagree. I've been riding m/c for 40 years and have yet to drop one. Smallest bike I owned was a 1972 Honda 450; largest were a 2002 Goldwing and current bike a 2016 Harley Road Glide Ultra.

I did fall over on my bike (bicycle) once when I couldn't unclip. Never crashed on a bicycle either.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: Dropped my motorcycle on the first day.... [justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[/quote] Smallest bike I owned was a 1972 Honda 450; largest were a 2002 Goldwing and current bike a 2016 Harley Road Glide Ultra.[/quote]

I'd be interested to hear your views on the Goldwing vs the Road Glide.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining
Quote Reply
Re: Dropped my motorcycle on the first day.... [mop] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mop wrote:
Smallest bike I owned was a 1972 Honda 450; largest were a 2002 Goldwing and current bike a 2016 Harley Road Glide Ultra.[/quote]

I'd be interested to hear your views on the Goldwing vs the Road Glide.[/quote]
Pretty similar comfort level on both bikes, rider and passenger. The GW of course is sooo much smoother, and quieter, and slightly more nimble although both are heavy bikes. Other than at idle you don't really notice the vibration on the Harley.

My GW was before the days of the high tech aspects of my Harley, no nav, Bluetooth, etc but it did have the intercom. Even with the louder sound on the Harley my wife doesn't like the intercom we can still just talk pretty normally.

Amazingly enough, when I wear my headset with mic I can talk while riding and people have trouble believing I'm on a bike.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply

Prev Next