Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What's life like in Odense, Denmark?
Quote | Reply
I realize this is off-topic, but I figured the chance of catching the eye of someone from Denmark (or someone who has lived there) is somewhat greater here than in the Lavender Room :-)
I may have a career option that would take me to Odense in Denmark. I have never been to that neck of the woods (though I have been to the Danish west coast several times), so I would appreciate any first hand information on quality of life vs. cost of living etc.

Cheers,
malte
Quote Reply
Re: What's life like in Odense, Denmark? [malte] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
malte wrote:
I realize this is off-topic, but I figured the chance of catching the eye of someone from Denmark (or someone who has lived there) is somewhat greater here than in the Lavender Room :-)
I may have a career option that would take me to Odense in Denmark. I have never been to that neck of the woods (though I have been to the Danish west coast several times), so I would appreciate any first hand information on quality of life vs. cost of living etc.

Cheers,
malte

Hey maæte, maybe some info on where you live now.
Now im not from odense but Copenhagen. Triathlon is growing massively on fyn atm. There is a physical store im the city. Amd the city has all the usual stuff you expect. Malls, cinema, festival etc.
Downtown appartments is a bitch in most major cities in dk so it can be a bit expensive, but danish income shouæd negate this but expect an annoying appartment hunt!!!
As i dont live there i cant talk about it much more but in general dk is a good place to bile.
The da ish triathlon federation has their elite centre in odense as well so facilities are there as well.
So in general dk is awesome for biking just no mountains. Lots of pools, tri clubs etc. Low crime rates, safe at night you can drink beer everywhere. But as said can be a bit expensive
Quote Reply
Re: What's life like in Odense, Denmark? [lassekk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Lasse,
thanks for chiming in. I'm in Germany right now, greater Frankfurt area.
So you say housing may be a bit difficult?
Quote Reply