Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: RUNNING VS CYCLING TO KEEP LEGS GIRLY LOOKING [marathonrunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thread is worthless without more pics.......

I'm sure her quads as a track rider must be about the size of mine. But for this guy, I'd be totally ok with that. Runner chicks look fine, no qualms with that one. Just personal preference is that someone isn't chicken legged.

Quote Reply
Re: RUNNING VS CYCLING TO KEEP LEGS GIRLY LOOKING [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Triathletes have the best balanced legs (and bodies) compared to athletes in other sports. (we are talking about at a pro level).
Quote Reply
Re: RUNNING VS CYCLING TO KEEP LEGS GIRLY LOOKING [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
burnthesheep wrote:
Thread is worthless without more pics.......

I'm sure her quads as a track rider must be about the size of mine. But for this guy, I'd be totally ok with that. Runner chicks look fine, no qualms with that one. Just personal preference is that someone isn't chicken legged.

I have seen chicks on road bikes that are as thin as runners but then again harder for women to build bulk
Quote Reply
Re: RUNNING VS CYCLING TO KEEP LEGS GIRLY LOOKING [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This thread would be even more interesting if everyone posted pics of their legs.
Quote Reply
Re: RUNNING VS CYCLING TO KEEP LEGS GIRLY LOOKING [marathonrunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman, I think we need a new poll on the sidebar so Mr Marathonrunner can determine what his female prospects are looking for: manly legs (unshaved), semi-manly legs (shaved), semi-girly legs (unshaved), girly legs (shaved). That way he can make an informed decision on such an important issue.

Regardless of preference, I agree that it is pretty silly to focus on appearance rather than performance. Then again I suppose many people do that, just haven't seen it specifically with cycling/running. To each their own.

In my experience as a runner of 10+ years and then switched to cyclist for the past 5...I have gotten far more comments on my "manly cyclist legs".
Quote Reply
Re: RUNNING VS CYCLING TO KEEP LEGS GIRLY LOOKING [IronLady] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IronLady wrote:
This thread would be even more interesting if everyone posted pics of their legs.

Winner!

Everyone go get kitted up and ready for pics.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And since legs look different in static vs dynamic (i.e. running) state, we should ALL post pictures of our legs whilst standing/posing vs in running motion (usually less flattering).

And we should all note the amount of running/cycling/swimming that the legs in pictures do.

And Mr. Marathoner can comment which set of legs he likes.
Quote Reply
Re: RUNNING VS CYCLING TO KEEP LEGS GIRLY LOOKING [IronLady] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IronLady wrote:
And Mr. Marathoner can comment which set of legs he likes.

He's made that obvious already. This would just be for entertainment's sake.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
marathonrunner wrote:
Danno wrote:
Your jog bra is blue, not green. Might want to work on your abs a bit, too, though.

My abs are flat as board what u see is wind mashing my shirt along with sweat. I don't think the pump u up legs are in

In your picture, I'm looking directly at your belly under your blue jog bra. You need some ab work.

''The enemy isn't conservatism. The enemy isn't liberalism. The enemy is bulls**t.''

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Quote Reply
Re: RUNNING VS CYCLING TO KEEP LEGS GIRLY LOOKING [Danno] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Danno wrote:
marathonrunner wrote:
Danno wrote:
Your jog bra is blue, not green. Might want to work on your abs a bit, too, though.

My abs are flat as board what u see is wind mashing my shirt along with sweat. I don't think the pump u up legs are in

In your picture, I'm looking directly at your belly under your blue jog bra. You need some ab work.

Whatever
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
marathonrunner wrote:
Danno wrote:
marathonrunner wrote:
Danno wrote:

Whatever

Pffft. Women!

''The enemy isn't conservatism. The enemy isn't liberalism. The enemy is bulls**t.''

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you certain these "girls" aren't swooning because of your two watches?
Quote Reply
Re: RUNNING VS CYCLING TO KEEP LEGS GIRLY LOOKING [DonGately] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DonGately wrote:
Are you certain these "girls" aren't swooning because of your two watches?

Could be....lol....but what's driving me nuts now is do I get the HED 3 plus front wheel or do I keepy zipp 808 in front. The only reason I want the HED 3 is because team sky uses it. I am sure when it comes down to it not much difference
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can someone recommend a bike helmet that won't mess up my hair?
Quote Reply
Re: RUNNING VS CYCLING TO KEEP LEGS GIRLY LOOKING [Mike Alexander] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[http:////static.boredpanda.com/...ra-prior-moef-16.jpg]

Not sure if it link will work
Last edited by: spntrxi: Jul 12, 17 18:16
Quote Reply
Re: RUNNING VS CYCLING TO KEEP LEGS GIRLY LOOKING [spntrxi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
spntrxi wrote:
[http:////static.boredpanda.com/...ra-prior-moef-16.jpg]

Not sure if it link will work

Perfect.
Last edited by: Mike Alexander: Jul 12, 17 18:52