Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bus driver falls asleep. Crushes car. [Video]
Quote | Reply
Tragic. Unreal what the bus did to the car it ran over. Horrible accident.

http://www.allkpop.com/...-dead-and-16-injured

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Bus driver falls asleep. Crushes car. [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I fell asleep while driving about a year and a half ago. Everyone else in the car was asleep. Rumble strips woke me up.

That is a scary feeling. Glad that I didn't kill any of my passengers or other drivers. And I won't ever let that happen to me again. I will pull over or get someone else to drive if I feel like I am too tired.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tragic and so easy to happen.

I was really shaken up today while driving. I heard a loud bang and looked to my left and saw a car flying off the highway hitting other cars after a truck plowed into it and other cars.

Was doing 70 at the time. I was unbelievably lucky. Didn't stop as there were far too many cars going at 70 all around. (I did pull over and help some accident victims a few weeks ago to help and comfort them until ems arrived).

Life can be very fleeting sometimes
Quote Reply
Re: Bus driver falls asleep. Crushes car. [triguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Holy shit! Glad you are ok.

About 12-14 years ago, I was with my old law firm. One of our associates lost her father in a freak accident on the interstate in Milwaukee. He was driving north on a six-lane divided highway. A semi was driving south. A tire from the semi came loose and flew off, over the barricade and slammed through the windshield of the father's car. Killed him instantly. Horrible.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ugh. That's crazy.

Not to be a cliche, but we need to remember to live life to the full each and every day.
Quote Reply