Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The Japanese Are Doomed [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Seems like The Vapors, way back in 1980, were eerily prescient when it came to the Japanese, in "I'm Turning Japanese": ;-)

No sex, no drugs, no wine, no women..."

The Vapors - Turning Japanese - YouTube

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: The Japanese Are Doomed [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windschatten wrote:
Guffaw wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
windywave wrote:
The warrior genes were wiped out during WWII

We need Forgie here to write a page or two expounding his modern eugenics positions.

Mr. Forge and Herr Goethe would probably have gotten on famously. ;-)

I don't have the strength this evening to refute this eugenic nonsense so I'll just post a link to my last refute of this silliness from another thread: http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...ost=6260865#p6260865, et quod erat demonstrandum.

Chapeau.
Well written.

Having being immersed in the japanese culture and reading about past life, I think the Japanese are just the preview on what is going to happen to US.

Yes, it has to do with sociological development due to modern trends in technology and alternative realities.

It's been going on for a long time with certain demographics here. If we were a homogeneous European country, we'd be shrinking. Our population growth is only from immigration and immigrants.
Replacement level is defined as 2.1 births per woman. We, as a whole country, haven't been above that since 1972. European countries are between 1.3 and 1.5, Japan is at 1.5.
BUT European-Americans are only at 1.75. Non-hispanic Black Americans are at 1.88. Hispanics are at 2.15 - it was a lot higher, but fell off a cliff in 2008... Asian Americans are somewhere between Whites and Blacks but I can't find a hard number. Aboriginal Americans are really, really low, like 50% of Whites.
Quote Reply
Re: The Japanese Are Doomed [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guffaw wrote:
justgeorge wrote:
Guffaw wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
windywave wrote:

We need Forgie here to write a page or two expounding his modern eugenics positions.

I don't have the strength this evening to refute this eugenic nonsense so I'll just post a link to my last refute of this silliness from another thread: http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...ost=6260865#p6260865, et quod erat demonstrandum.

Don't want to speak for her, but I'm pretty sure SHE was joking.

The BigKahuna is a she? Well, if Bruce Jenner can do it, I suppose...
I know ThisIsIt was joking - 'coz the 'winky' face.
But I was originally responding to Windywave - who, based on his body of work here, sadly, was not joking.

Well that one went right over your head. I was referencing Windywave's response, and also making a reference to a thread about a week ago questioning whether Windywave was male or female. I guess you missed that one

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: The Japanese Are Doomed [justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, I identify as a lot of things. It just depends on my mood that day. Or hour or minute. ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: The Japanese Are Doomed [justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
justgeorge wrote:
Guffaw wrote:
justgeorge wrote:
Guffaw wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
windywave wrote:

Don't want to speak for her, but I'm pretty sure SHE was joking.

The BigKahuna is a she? Well, if Bruce Jenner can do it, I suppose...
I know ThisIsIt was joking - 'coz the 'winky' face.
But I was originally responding to Windywave - who, based on his body of work here, sadly, was not joking.

Well that one went right over your head. I was referencing Windywave's response, and also making a reference to a thread about a week ago questioning whether Windywave was male or female. I guess you missed that one

Sorry. I was slow on the uptake.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: The Japanese Are Doomed [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
People said this would never happen. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67DN3uvwXkE
Quote Reply

Prev Next