Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Aernouts wins with two round bottles in frame..
Quote | Reply
http://www.tritime-magazin.de/...07/Bart-Aernouts.jpg

Suck it- aero weenies!
Last edited by: windschatten: Jul 9, 17 22:37
Quote Reply
Re: Aernouts wins with two round bottles in frame.. [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no sleeves too! And an older model lid. The aero sins, my goodness, how did he win again!?! ;)
Quote Reply
Re: Aernouts wins with two round bottles in frame.. [coates_hbk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And on a BMC !!!!!!

He could have gone SOO much faster if he had the approved setup....

Chapeau, Bart!
Quote Reply
Re: Aernouts wins with two round bottles in frame.. [coates_hbk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
coates_hbk wrote:
no sleeves too! And an older model lid. The aero sins, my goodness, how did he win again!?! ;)

What's most interesting is that he has clearly read Jordan's post about Kona winners being on the taller side. While BA is generally listed at 5' 8" & 135lbs, the BMC website profile has him at 73kg & 184cm, or 161lbs & just over 6ft tall. Looks like he nailed according to Slowman's post on the same thread.

EDIT - My bad...different Bart Aernouts!
Last edited by: gregn: Jul 10, 17 10:13
Quote Reply
Re: Aernouts wins with two round bottles in frame.. [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windschatten wrote:
And on a BMC !!!!!!

He could have gone SOO much faster if he had the approved setup....

Chapeau, Bart!

So I think your point is right...he could have gone a lot faster. Guess it's good he caught a slow/weak field?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think that is an old photo. He was clearly racing with a sleeved suit yesterday.

David
* Ironman for Life! (Blog) * IM Everyday Hero Video * Daggett Shuler Law *
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Quote Reply
Re: Aernouts wins with two round bottles in frame.. [gregn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He is 6'. Former home stay of mine before Kona a few years back and truly a great guy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
no round bottles, aero helmet...
Quote Reply
Re: Aernouts wins with two round bottles in frame.. [Testrider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, this is FAKE NEWS!!!

Source: http://triathlonworld.com/...hallenge-roth-142085
Last edited by: guscrown: Jul 10, 17 15:50
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The new BMC is starting to rack up wins in tri's and TT's.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Testrider wrote:
no round bottles, aero helmet...

Thank you for providing a picture that's at least from the race at hand...lol

DFRU - Detta Family Racing Unit...the kids like it and we all get out and after it...gotta keep the fam involved!
Quote Reply
Re: Aernouts wins with two round bottles in frame.. [dfru] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was duped!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Aero bottle, sleeves suit, Aero helmet, disc and trispoke, no cables, Aero cockpit, angled ski bends...what is your point?????
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
coates_hbk wrote:
I was duped!

Haha this is what happens when the magazines aren't willing to pay for pictures I guess!

Actually good to see the changes he HAS made over the last couple years to be honest.

Brent

DFRU - Detta Family Racing Unit...the kids like it and we all get out and after it...gotta keep the fam involved!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FAKE NEWS!!!

Technique will always last longer then energy production. Improve biomechanics, improve performance.
http://Www.anthonytoth.ca, triathletetoth@twitter
Quote Reply