Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: DIAMONDBACK'S ANDEAN VS SPEED CONCEPT WHICH WOULD YOU PREFER? [marathonrunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SO YOU JOINED SLOWTWITCH 4 DAYS AGO TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT YOU LIKE TO USE A SUPERBIKE FOR COMMUTING AND THE WOMP WOMP NOISE IT MAKES, AND ARE CONCERNED ABOUT WHICH WILL HOLD ITS SPEED BETTER DURING SAID COMMUTING (OR WHATEVER).

Sorry, I call troll.

And, there is a caps lock key on your keyboard on the far left.
Quote Reply
Re: DIAMONDBACK'S ANDEAN VS SPEED CONCEPT WHICH WOULD YOU PREFER? [SBRcoffee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SBRcoffee wrote:
SO YOU JOINED SLOWTWITCH 4 DAYS AGO TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT YOU LIKE TO USE A SUPERBIKE FOR COMMUTING AND THE WOMP WOMP NOISE IT MAKES, AND ARE CONCERNED ABOUT WHICH WILL HOLD ITS SPEED BETTER DURING SAID COMMUTING (OR WHATEVER).

Sorry, I call troll.

My only reason for signing up was the pulsating and I normally don't go on forums because of time. But found some knowledgeable people
Quote Reply
Re: DIAMONDBACK'S ANDEAN VS SPEED CONCEPT WHICH WOULD YOU PREFER? [marathonrunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
marathonrunner wrote:
SBRcoffee wrote:

Sorry, I call troll.

My only reason for signing up was the pulsating and I normally don't go on forums because of time. But found some knowledgeable people

I have plenty of time for forums. I'm always charging my etap!
Quote Reply
Re: DIAMONDBACK'S ANDEAN VS SPEED CONCEPT WHICH WOULD YOU PREFER? [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hmm... Andean's stock disc brake calipers are TRP Spyre. It has doulble piston mechanism so you do not need to fiddle with it. No rotor deformation and No unequal pad wear.

It works by conventional mechanical brake inner cables and housings.
In other worlds, There's no need to fiddle with a bottle of oil and syringes.

I have a cx bike with the caliper.
I am really happy with it.

Stay home, stay healthy.
Quote Reply

Prev Next