Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

They wrote this story as if it's out of place...
Quote | Reply
Naked man painted gold, on drugs arrested after strolling through Walmart in Arizona - Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/...mart-in-arizona.html

"An Arizona man naked and on drugs has been arrested wandering near a Walmart store in Tempe.

Robert Kanoff, 49, was taken in by local authorities just before 11 p.m on July 4 after receiving a call about a man donning nothing but shoes, having been dropped off by two people who "thought it would be funny for him to be naked," a police spokesperson from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office stated.

Kanoff, who admitted to having taken drugs earlier and walking through Walmart, was reportedly charged with indecent exposure, public sexual indecency and possession of dangerous drugs. Court records show that just a week earlier the suspect had completed a court-mandated drug program after being arrested in January 2016 for drug possession.

He appears no longer to be in custody."
Quote Reply
Re: They wrote this story as if it's out of place... [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MidwestRoadie wrote:
Naked man painted gold, on drugs arrested after strolling through Walmart in Arizona - Fox News ."

Check out that "people of Walmart" site sometime. Nothing will surprise you.
Quote Reply
Re: They wrote this story as if it's out of place... [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dude! You can't post the story without including his photo.

Quote Reply
Re: They wrote this story as if it's out of place... [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The photo frightened me too much. It's as if Donald Trump's corpse played Monday night drag queen bingo at DuPont Circle in DC & then died again.

rick_pcfl wrote:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MidwestRoadie wrote:
The photo frightened me too much. It's as if Donald Trump's corpse played Monday night drag queen bingo at DuPont Circle in DC & then died again.

rick_pcfl wrote:

Things I need to unsee, but can't...

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: They wrote this story as if it's out of place... [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He does have the exact look on his face that I would have pictured.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds more like a Florida story to me.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: They wrote this story as if it's out of place... [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:

"It's puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose"
Quote Reply