Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Anyone else do fundraising rides, walks, swims or runs? You donate to mine I'll donate to yours.
Quote | Reply
If you do a ride, run, walk, swim etc an event that means something to you - hey, I'll give to yours and you give to mine.

My wife and I bike the Scenic Shore 150, 150 miles of 2 days of biking up the WI Lake Michigan shore - to raise money for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society. There are about 1500 riders and it is an amazing event - to ride along with survivors and those fighting cancer. Our dear friend is going through his 2nd round of chemo after a 10 year break - and he's riding along with us. Here is a link for the event itself http://events.lls.org/.../2017ScenicShore150/

I'm thinking we can use PM's to send each other out individual links.
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone else do fundraising rides, walks, swims or runs? You donate to mine I'll donate to yours. [LorenzoP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, every year there are some rides I consider doing but when I realize you have to raise a bunch of money to do them I forget about it. Something about asking others for money for these things is distasteful to me.

I like your idea.
Quote Reply