FOUND! WTB: SRAM 2 x 10 Road shifters
Quote | Reply
FOUND! Thanks ST

#BeADecentHumanBeing
Last edited by: Ederxc: Jul 25, 17 8:06
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: SRAM 2 x 10 Road shifters [Ederxc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
May have a set of red 2x10. Will check this evening and let you know.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: SRAM 2 x 10 Road shifters [kylejay797] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! Look forward to hearing from ya :)

#BeADecentHumanBeing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cant seem to find the red 2x10 shifters i thought i had. Ive got a complete 2x10 force group if you want that.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: SRAM 2 x 10 Road shifters [kylejay797] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yea, I might be interested, curious exactly what you mean by "complete group"? If it's cranks, brakes, RD, FD shifters, and cassette I'll give ya $250 for it...

#BeADecentHumanBeing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

I have a set of Reds, never installed or used.. I'll head to the garage in a bit to make sure they aren't 9 speed or something. $130 is a bit low for brand new shifters that still sell ~$300. Can you do a little better?

My latest book: "Out of the Melting Pot, Into the Fire" is on sale on Amazon and at other online and local booksellers
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: SRAM 2 x 10 Road shifters [jens] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brand new! I'd love to do better, let me make a phone call about a frame I have at a local shop on consignment today. If that sold I'll have some spare money... otherwise I need to wait to sell some stuff off my post here on ST. Thanks tho!

Looking like I'm gna have to jimmy-rig a solution for the ride coming up next weekend...

#BeADecentHumanBeing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

You paypal me $150 some time soon today and I'll send them USPS priority mail (included). You'll have them by Wednesday if not before.

My latest book: "Out of the Melting Pot, Into the Fire" is on sale on Amazon and at other online and local booksellers
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: SRAM 2 x 10 Road shifters [jens] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Found! Thanks ST

#BeADecentHumanBeing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have them Jens. I am looking for some shifters too. Can you send me a message?

https://www.lupoacademy.it

https://www.instagram.com/lupo_academy/
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: SRAM 2 x 10 Road shifters [ollam69] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Sorry ollam69,

I already sold them to ederxc, who hopefully got them in time for his event and is enjoying them.

-jens

Quote Reply